Workforce

Hi all, sorry if this has been mentioned before but something is bugging me about the so called injury that happened to him during the King George. "Last year's Derby and Arc hero was hot favourite for the King George VI And Queen Elizabeth Stakes at Ascot last month, but finished second to Nathaniel after hanging violently in the straight. Connections later reported the four-year-old to be lame after he was struck into by the fatally injured Rewilding" As much as it pains me to watch the race but Workforce was nowhere near Rewilding during the race and was never struck into. Workforce lost the race by hanging left all the way up the home straight at Ascot, something that he won`t do in the Arc Fill your boots!

Re: Workforce Frankie Dettori did get a little too close in behind Workforce, I think turning into the straight I do remember Rewilding possibly knocking into Workforce. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODEL3GhP_Qg Pause at 1.50, can you see that Rewilding is almost fly jumping in the air? whilst Workforce gets very close to Nathaniel? his head and body position shouldn't be like that for a horse turning into the straight and if you forward it on I think it costs him about a length or two on the eventual winner. 2rdf23q.png