DRAWING CONCLUSIONS

Re: DRAWING CONCLUSIONS

i kind of agree with jase on this one pedantic people like baracarduim had it in for mayfly from the start
Nah. Mayfly's just childish and unpleasant. Anyone that doesn't treat him as the betting version of the Second Coming gets abuse, which one or two people rightly have a problem with. Wonder how Mayfly's August first picks went :loon

Re: DRAWING CONCLUSIONS As for me its too much fuss with all this Mayfly posts. There is nothing special and nothing new. A guy with decent writing capabilities and too much spare time just delivered here what he has learned from one or two books he have read ("Trading for a Living" by Elder or "Trading in the Zone" from some other author). So relax, it is too much attention for Mayfly.

Re: DRAWING CONCLUSIONS Seriously anyone that thinks this needs to visit spec-savers. His very first post on this forum I stuck by him against the people who said it was a copy and paste job, and said it was not, and in this thread if you look back all I said was it would be beneficial for all his followers if all his posts were in the one thread, rather than a new thread for every thought he had :unsure I do not have an issue with anyone on this forum and never have. People like mayfly need to learn a forum is about discussion, people do not instantly have to love or agree with him, and not to cry when it does not go his way, but be a man and stand by his own points, Rimshot another lot of p*ss m8 taken from thin-air :zzz

i kind of agree with jase on this one pedantic people like baracarduim had it in for mayfly from the start

Re: DRAWING CONCLUSIONS As this thread has now moved away almost completely from the original (betting) discussion, we (the mods) have decided it would be fairly pointless to allow the bickering and personal insults to continue. For that reason, the thread will remain closed.