The Astrology System

System .... I use the Astrology to tell the winner. I beginn with the 1,000 Euros in the bank. 30.7 .................. Lausanne - FC Zürich 100 Euros....... FC Zürich to win the game..... 1.85 with Interwetten

Re: The Astrology System 6.August Marseilles – Sochaux 100 Euros…Marseilles will win……….1.57 Ladbrokes Stevenage – Exeter 100 Euros …. Stevenage will win ….. 2.25 Ladbrokes Morecambe – Barnet 100 Euros …. Morecambe will win …. 2.10 Ladbrokes Rotherham – Exeter 100 Euros … Rotherham will win … 2.25 Ladbrokes.

Re: The Astrology System

System .... I use the Astrology to tell the winner. I beginn with the 1,000 Euros in the bank. 30.7 .................. Lausanne - FC Zürich 100 Euros....... FC Zürich to win the game..... 1.85 with Interwetten
Gday player Good luck with your system mate...you can always get some hints on sacrificing canetoads if you want....if praying to the Great Gambolino doesnt work....:unsure

Hang on a minute. I checked my horoscope and all it said was "Opportunities for friendship, cooperation, love, and shared happiness arise." Nothing about football results or antepost tips for the coming season.

Are you not going to update the result....

6.August Marseilles – Sochaux 100 Euros…Marseilles will win……….1.57 Ladbrokes Stevenage – Exeter 100 Euros …. Stevenage will win ….. 2.25 Ladbrokes Morecambe – Barnet 100 Euros …. Morecambe will win …. 2.10 Ladbrokes Rotherham – Exeter 100 Euros … Rotherham will win … 2.25 Ladbrokes.
Rothertham vs ???

Re: The Astrology System0-1

6.August Marseilles – Sochaux 100 Euros…Marseilles will win -2-2…….1.57 Ladbrokes Stevenage – Exeter 100 Euros …. Stevenage will win - 0-0. 2.25 Ladbrokes Morecambe – Barnet 100 Euros …. Morecambe will win 0-1. 2.10 Ladbrokes Rotherham – Exeter 100 Euros … Rotherham will win 1-0… 2.25 Ladbrokes .
The stars predict a loss unless you lay the predictions! Al

Re: The Astrology System Lausanne 2-1 ---------------------- Marseilles 2-2 Stevenage 0-0 Morecambe 0-1 Rotherham 1-0 Yes, this is very bad. 1 korrekt from 4. Please excuse me. I must go to improve my calculations of the planets and then I come back.

Lausanne 2-1 ---------------------- Marseilles 2-2 Stevenage 0-0 Morecambe 0-1 Rotherham 1-0 Yes, this is very bad. 1 korrekt from 4. Please excuse me. I must go to improve my calculations of the planets and then I come back.
You better check with Colonels Klink and Hogan as well Werner... Beam me up Scotty.....:wall

Lausanne 2-1 ---------------------- Marseilles 2-2 Stevenage 0-0 Morecambe 0-1 Rotherham 1-0 Yes, this is very bad. 1 korrekt from 4. Please excuse me. I must go to improve my calculations of the planets and then I come back.
Do not stop pls! Iwill opposing your tipps ;)

• 2 weeks later...