Help with some Correct Score Scalping

Hi I am looking to scalp the correct score market on 1-1 by backing at say 7.2 then laying for 7. A few questions that i have are, how quickly do the odds fall (i know they only fall a couple of ticks in the first half) and would any one have an exit strategy for that damn early goal !!! thanks in advance xx

Re: Help with some Correct Score Scalping All I can say is: 1) All the data you need is at your finger-tips, watch betfair matches, takes notes of when goals are scored, how did the odds change, what were starting odds, what happened to odds when away team scored. 2) Be prepared to alter all this when certain teams are playing. For example the market can vary greatly, what will happen when Arsenal are playing away from home and a goal is scored is way to different to what happens if a goal is scored in first 20 when Barcelona are at home, some raise rapidly, some lower rapidly, some stay the same. There is no definitive answer to your question other than research and g'luck :ok

Re: Help with some Correct Score Scalping yea, should really of asked how long is a piece of string. i have been doing all that you mentioned, but the stats dont always stand up. i am looking at low scoring, close team matches thanks for the reply xx

Re: Help with some Correct Score Scalping If it helps any, for me scalping like I did other night was watching a game where home team were favourites anyway, it was 2-1 with 82 minutes played on the clock, I like a bet here for home side to win (not correct score), and wait a few minutes and get out for greened up profit, reason I don't back the 2-1 is simply I am screwed if either team scores in that period, whereas if I back home side to win and market did get suspended in those few minutes (risk period), if it goes 3-1 I am laughing also.

Re: Help with some Correct Score Scalping And what does the favourite home side usually do quite a lot of in matches when they have the lead going into the last 8 minutes or so, you get a lot of keep-ball situations ;) Your way works excellent also, just fine-tune one way that suits you :ok

Re: Help with some Correct Score Scalping Another technique I am really interested in but yet to fully test is watching a game or listening live on radio, and when I feel team is going to score, I place the back bet for them to win, say chelsea then miss chance, they are still favourites anyway so the lays odds stay about same, you trade out for either small profit or loss. Same again when next build-up happens, attacking, corner, whatever, back them to win, if you get it correct you will have backed them just before a goal, now enabling you to fully trade out and green up as lay has dropped so much. I do like this quite a lot, but only tried in one match listening on radio, and it did work, will wait for season to get fully started, and also be careful only way you could lose out if other team counter-attacks very fast before you get chance to trade out and they take the lead, but then again if you are doing it with strong favourite at home, this does not happen all that often, and your bet still has time to come good.

Re: Help with some Correct Score Scalping

Another technique I am really interested in but yet to fully test is watching a game or listening live on radio' date=' and when I feel team is going to score, I place the back bet for them to win, say chelsea then miss chance, they are still favourites anyway so the lays odds stay about same, you trade out for either small profit or loss. Same again when next build-up happens, attacking, corner, whatever, back them to win, if you get it correct you will have backed them just before a goal, now enabling you to fully trade out and green up as lay has dropped so much.[/quote'] Never tried this myself but i believe there's a lot of people doing this, cause if you watch the markets you can see the market move one way for an attacking free kick, corner etc and then back the other if no goal is scored, so you might be facing a lot of competion with this type of trading but good luck if you decide to try it!