Owner strike rates

I wonder if anyone pays attention to this? I've only recently started to but it is now a big part of my selections. An owner who has had 5 winners at Ripon (for instance) from 15 is obviously a plus compared to another trainer who has 0 from 10, no matter who the trainer is. If you can find a high owner/trainer/jockey strike rate at a track then you may have found a winning bet. Previously I only used to take note of the trainer and jockey stats, but I feel that this is definately something else to take into consideration.

Re: Owner strike rates Personally dont see any benefit for owner stats, just my opinion of course! They dont have anything to do with the horses well being where as trainer stats do, also dont pay to much attention to current jockey form of course jockey and trainer combos are ok, aswell as jockey form at courses but current form nothing special (often jockeys having good runs are over bet) of course winners help confidence but still got to have the horse!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.