All in the value

Hey there one and all, long time since i been on here. Things are pretty successful on the footy front and as i sat in a pub the other day watching some racing i thought im gonna have another crack at this. so....the system is all in the value, max price horses are forecast at 9/2, this system relies on a 33% strike rate to try and yield around 5%. The horses themselves will only be male and wont have run a last good race, ill be looking for those selections that produce value because of their poor last run. Im a bit late starting today but i reckon on average i could see 2-3 selections a day. Its just paper at this time until 100 selections and then we shall review. 10pts a piece on a 1000pt bank PERTH 2.55 MUNNINGS LAD F/C 9/2 SANDOWN 6.20 DOCTOR CRANE F/C 7/2 6.55 ARCHBISHOP F/C 4/1 6.55 FARRAAJ F/C 3/1 :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: All in the value PERTH 2.55 MUNNINGS LAD F/C 9/2...-10 SANDOWN 6.20 DOCTOR CRANE F/C 7/2...-10 6.55 ARCHBISHOP F/C 4/1...+100 6.55 FARRAAJ F/C 3/1...-10 Profit this time = +70 Total stake = 40 Total profit = +70 Yield = 175% Strike rate = 1/4 = 25% not a bad first start, the winning price by the way is based on the BF SP, got lucky here i think with an 11.0 on Archbishop :clap:clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.