Flat Racing Sunday 24th July

Bit short of time but 2 notebook horses running tomorrow, desperate for a winner getting ridiculous really! 3.25 Ascot Burj Nahar couldnt have been more impressive on comeback run at HQ last month beating the useful if frustrating Zain Shamardal quite convingcingly and looks a bit of a handicap blot. He won off a mark of 95 and now runs off a mark of 102 which doesnt look a massive rise in my opinion. That all came having been off the track for nearly 2 years having won his maiden in emphatic style on the bit admitdly that form hasnt worked out that great but he did beat the field well. That was on soft ground so no concern if there is still some juice in the ground. Clearly Burg Nahar is much better than a handicapper in my opinion! 5pt win Burj Nahar 7/4 bet365 5.10 Ascot Really competitive sprint but I am gonna stick to my guns and continue to follow Your Gifted who won a 4 runner race beating the inform Nomoreblondes (who ran a solid race last nice went off to hard but showed enough) and then went to Curragh 48hrs later to run best race to date in a valuable handicap finishes 2 lengths adrift of the useful Captain Carey. Has potentially been hit very hard now having to run off a 8lb higher mark but she is clearly thriving at the moment and with sprinters that counts for a lot and she has clearly improved since being in foal and if that upward curve doesnt come to an end she could play a role in this at a very good price with apprentice taking 7lb off her back and will also act on any ground! 1pt e/w Your Gifted 12/1 bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.