system using horse races with 105 % books

I been trawling the internet for systems that give an edge on horse betting The system I have found involves betting on races that have low number of runners and have a book value of between 103 and 105 % PLEASE NOTE BOOKMAKERS NOT exchanges You would then place bets on each horse in a race with bookmakers that give a BOG ie Best Odds Given If the winner of the race ends up at a higher price than the price you got originally then you would end up winning other wise you would end up loosing 3% to 5%of your stake Ie let say you have a five horse race with favourites price at evens at midday. Total investment would be say 100 pounds Your liability would be 5 pounds ie 105% BOOK Just before the start of the race money starts flooding in for the the 2nd or 3rd favourites So the Bookies have to adjust there odds accordingly The favourite who now is 6-4 wins the race You have backed the favourite at 50 pound at evens but now because the price as gone out to 6-4 your return would be 125 pound -5 pound for rounding off Profit of 20 pounds I dont want to give the name of the system otherwise i will be accused of spamming As any one used this system and if so is it as good as the what the owner and auditors claim One independant guy said he had made over 1000 points profit over a trial period of 80 days I wouldn't be worried about being banned by bookmakers there are ways and means of getting round this ie syndicates Also If you sign up with most bookmakers they do give you free bets and also to improve the book You could maybe take the the outsiders with betfair I am still figuring out what would happen if one or two horses are withdrawn late I will not be purchasing this system as from what I can gather its shouldnt be that difficult to set up .

Re: system using horse races with 105 % books

I been trawling the internet for systems that give an edge on horse betting The system I have found involves betting on races that have low number of runners and have a book value of between 103 and 105 % PLEASE NOTE BOOKMAKERS NOT exchanges You would then place bets on each horse in a race with bookmakers that give a BOG ie Best Odds Given If the winner of the race ends up at a higher price than the price you got originally then you would end up winning other wise you would end up loosing 3% to 5%of your stake Ie let say you have a five horse race with favourites price at evens at midday. Total investment would be say 100 pounds Your liability would be 5 pounds ie 105% BOOK Just before the start of the race money starts flooding in for the the 2nd or 3rd favourites So the Bookies have to adjust there odds accordingly The favourite who now is 6-4 wins the race You have backed the favourite at 50 pound at evens but now because the price as gone out to 6-4 your return would be 125 pound -5 pound for rounding off Profit of 20 pounds I dont want to give the name of the system otherwise i will be accused of spamming As any one used this system and if so is it as good as the what the owner and auditors claim One independant guy said he had made over 1000 points profit over a trial period of 80 days I wouldn't be worried about being banned by bookmakers there are ways and means of getting round this ie syndicates Also If you sign up with most bookmakers they do give you free bets and also to improve the book You could maybe take the the outsiders with betfair I am still figuring out what would happen if one or two horses are withdrawn late I will not be purchasing this system as from what I can gather its shouldnt be that difficult to set up .
Confucius says Women who boils cabbage and peas in same pot is unhygenic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.