Betting for a living

Hi, I've been lurking on Sports forums for Years without posting my thoughts or opinions, nevertheless I would consider myself a very learned person when it comes to betting. Recently My wife acquired a permanent medical condition which has left me caring for her fulltime and no other income but welfare, so what was my hobby has suddenly become a much needed source of money. The reason for posting is to give others an insight of what it entails and what difficulties crop up when stepping up a gear from minimal profitable recreational gambling to a must win situation. I 've decided to kick off on August 1st and by that time I'll have my strategies in place. I will post my bets for what its worth as long as they're straight forward although there will be a degree of trading on certain markets which cannot be catagorised. Until that date I'm going to post what Books and exchanges, bankroll and theories I'll need to get going. With all the extra time on my hands I'm also in a position to answer any questions about betting and the theories behind certain bets, hopefully I can be of value to the forum. So there you go, i'll start posting tomorrow, Good Luck. :ok

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.