Football strategy

Hi guys, I have just joined the site, after doing plenty of reading, some very helpful stuff!! I am from Australia. I have just started punting on bet365, taking advantage of their in play betting. Most of my serious betting takes place on AFL and NRL, but have been playing around with a little football system that seems to be doing ok for now, although only been using it a week!! Thought I would ask your advice to see if I am wasting my time!!! To qualify a game has to be 0-0 at half time, I then back the over .5 goal at around 1.18-1.30 depending on game. Strike rate seems very high at the moment. Also have noticed if I hold out until the 50th-55th min the price blows out quite a bit. Any thought on the plan? Cheers

Re: Football strategy hi m8, if you are using this system (0:0 then back 1 goal) for just a week there is no way of having a high strike rate - you would need hundreds of games and months to find out if this system would give you a high strike rate. :welcometo pl btw do it on paper for a few weeks/months to find out if it`s profitable - with the odds being around 1.2 - 1.3 you need a bloody good strike rate to get any profit -also you did not mention your stakes/staking plan or points of starting bank as said - paper try first good luck with this:ok