BBOTD Monday 11th July

4.20 Ffos las Crocus Rose 7/2 Paddy Power In a bid to get off the ice cold list, I am going for Crocus Rose who looks to have a massive chance today. This is a much easier race than the Sandown contest in which he finished 3rd in and he should be able to at least get involved. The favourite won very easily last time out at Bath but this is much tougher. Crocus Rose has never won off a mark this high but is in form and I think will take all the beating here.

Re: BBOTD Monday 11th July 6.10 Windsor Again no obvious front runner in the field other than Equuleus Pictor who can make the running or be up with the pace. Gutted I missed him at Southwell last week simply because I wasnt sure a return to 6f was sure to suit and was also drawn wide which can often be bad thing. Took a wide trip throughout although probably ended up in the right part of the track in the home straight as it happened, appeared to win with plenty in hand. He had been promising to come back to his best this season and all his better form has always come on turf so the return to turf of no concern same for the switch back to 5f, has plenty of course form including a win and given that he could get a soft lead over a course that lends itself to a front runner should see him go well under a penalty with apprentice taking off further 2lb he remains 11lb below his previous last winning mark. 1pt win Equuleus Pictor 7/4 hills

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.