My probably not so glory run...

cotch

I have decided after following alot of the glory runs on this website that i will give a go at my own.. The rules i have set myself so far are... 1. £5 stake on each bet until i hit the £100 mark, then i will be raising the stake to £10, then if i reach £1000, it will be an all or nothing situation! 2. All games i bet on MUST return a profit higher than my stake, if it doesn't it will have to be a double/treble/4-folds etc. (Which personally is something i want to stay away from so i will just go for more than evens) 3. If my bank dies, i will simply just start again.. My target goal is probably around £2000. Then and probably only then will i withdraw and start again. 4. All bets and odds will be posted, the website i will be using for this will be bet365 and will try my best to make it look as clean and easy to read as possible! I will mainly be betting on football/boxing as these are the things i feel most educated towards, although there is always the potential for a cheeky horse bet. Ok rules done, lets get it started... BET 1 - £5.00 STAKE / BANK £5.00 BOLIVIA Vs Costa Rica - Copa America £5.00 stake on Bolivia win. Reason: Bolivia caused a upset versus Argentina on the teams opening fixture. Bolivia will not only be mentally boosted from their performance, they have a major advantage down to experience with Edivaldo Rojas causing too much of an attacking threat for a young unexperienced Costa Rica squad who due to having Randall Brenes sent off in their game Vs Colombia are now losing one of their most experienced players for this game. I see it being a very close affair but one Bolivia will come out of winning. 3 points today will see them qualify for the knockout stage so they should be up for it! Predicted scoreline - Bolivia 2 - 1 Costa Rica. Wish me luck :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.