Laying previous result in the next game

Hi Guys, Before i invest time and effort into looking at previous seasons does anyone know of a fellow member or thread that has been done on laying the previous result in the next game. I'm specifically thinking of home teams and if they draw 0-0 how often a 0-0 draw occurs in the next game for that same home team? So once I spot a 0-0 in the results list on a Saturday I would earmark the home team to lay the 0-0 in their next home game. It isn't limited to 0-0's but thought it would be a good starting place. I just checked Englands League 1 results for last year and there were 33 0-0 draws. Only 3 of the home teams who drew 0-0 repeated that feat the following home game. Carlisle swindon Oldham Any thoughts on this approach? Thanks The Mav

Re: Laying previous result in the next game Only problem with that is, lets say the lay for 0-0 was 14.00 - A team has just drew 0-0, so what you are saying is you are going to lay them again for 0-0 in next match. So now you lay them for 0-0 for £5. Ok you win £5 as the score was 2-1, fantastic, you do it with another team, you win another £5 as the score was 3-0, now on your 3rd attempt the team did actually have a 0-0, you just lost £65. You now need to do another 13 games 13 games just to get this loss back, and there is every chance you could hit another 1,2,3 along the way. Not for me for those reasons, but g'luck if you give it a go :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.