PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July

morlspin

PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 19th July

I ask you two weeks to send password:cry
The fact is, thats ALL you've done since you've been here. Pass please, pass please........ Join in more, contribute to the forum, and stop the demands when people may NOT have seen your request in the 1st instance. The moderators and myself have a lot of things to do here to make the forum the best it can be, and the least you can do is have a little respect and either contribute to this great forum, or wait for it to be given to you with a little bit more decency. :@

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 19th July

Good game, Rejmak, and unlucky in the heads up: I was a card rack. And nice to see the usual good-natured PL banter at the final table. :eyes
Thanks You play very good when me made a final tbl. and i cant hit nothing in our HU game. Was very suprise with the number of players:) Very unlucky to hen who was disconnect when was last 5

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 19th July And when i try cash out i get e-mail from Titan --hard to belive what they want me to send them: Dear Marcin, Your withdrawal request for the total amount of $112.00 is currently being reviewed. As part of our security process, we require: 1. Valid photo identification (e.g. passport or driving license). The ID must display the following: • Photo • First and last name • Billing address as registered in the account • Birth date • Expiration date (if one is not present on the document please specify) • Signature In the event that the address present on your identification document differs from the address registered in your account, you will need to provide us with a utility bill or a bank statement displaying the registered address. The document must display the following: • full name and the address as registered in your account • Company logo (displayed clearly) • Date (within a three(3) month period) 2. Front and back copies of the credit cards used to deposit in your account. The credit card copies must display the following: • Name (as registered in the account) • Expiration date • First 6 and last 4 digits on front of the credit card • Last 4 digits of the credit card number at the back of the card. As a security precaution, we suggest that you hide the CVV2 code. • signature Note: As it is necessary for us to see only the first 6 and last 4 digits on the credit card, we suggest that you hide the middle digits and the 3 digit Card Security Code (CVV/CVV2) as a security precaution. If you no longer have any one of the credit cards registered, a bank statement for the card in question will suffice. The document must display the following: • first and last name as registered in your account • credit card number • Bank Name and/or Bank Logo (displayed clearly) • Transactions made within the last six (6) months Additionally, the documents sent must be: • clear and legible • a full document (displaying the edges of the card/document) • in either jpeg, adobe, tiff file formats • less than 1MB (if sent as an e-mail attachment). We suggest that the documents are sent as e-mail attachments to [email protected] by scanning them or photographing them with a digital camera. Please enclose your username when sending your documents to assist us in locating your account. In the event that we do not receive the requested documents within 10 days, the amount of your withdrawal request will be returned to your account balance until you have complied with the aforementioned request. Sincerely, Titan Finance Team

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 19th July Don't see a big problem. Just two documents. I have tried to withdraw first time money for my mother from Paddy few days ago. Got the same response. Took photo of both of them, sent and got a green light to go on the same day.

And when i try cash out i get e-mail from Titan --hard to belive what they want me to send them: Dear Marcin, Your withdrawal request for the total amount of $112.00 is currently being reviewed. As part of our security process, we require: 1. Valid photo identification (e.g. passport or driving license). The ID must display the following: • Photo • First and last name • Billing address as registered in the account • Birth date • Expiration date (if one is not present on the document please specify) • Signature In the event that the address present on your identification document differs from the address registered in your account, you will need to provide us with a utility bill or a bank statement displaying the registered address. The document must display the following: • full name and the address as registered in your account • Company logo (displayed clearly) • Date (within a three(3) month period) 2. Front and back copies of the credit cards used to deposit in your account. The credit card copies must display the following: • Name (as registered in the account) • Expiration date • First 6 and last 4 digits on front of the credit card • Last 4 digits of the credit card number at the back of the card. As a security precaution, we suggest that you hide the CVV2 code. • signature Note: As it is necessary for us to see only the first 6 and last 4 digits on the credit card, we suggest that you hide the middle digits and the 3 digit Card Security Code (CVV/CVV2) as a security precaution. If you no longer have any one of the credit cards registered, a bank statement for the card in question will suffice. The document must display the following: • first and last name as registered in your account • credit card number • Bank Name and/or Bank Logo (displayed clearly) • Transactions made within the last six (6) months Additionally, the documents sent must be: • clear and legible • a full document (displaying the edges of the card/document) • in either jpeg, adobe, tiff file formats • less than 1MB (if sent as an e-mail attachment). We suggest that the documents are sent as e-mail attachments to [email protected] by scanning them or photographing them with a digital camera. Please enclose your username when sending your documents to assist us in locating your account. In the event that we do not receive the requested documents within 10 days, the amount of your withdrawal request will be returned to your account balance until you have complied with the aforementioned request. Sincerely, Titan Finance Team
thats the norm with must sites now on your first withdrawl

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July If anyone has the ability to transfer funds, i would like your help! If anyone can send me £5 or $5.50 on Titan for an exhange on stars or paypal it would be much much appreciated! my name on Titan is PLmorlspin

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July

If anyone has the ability to transfer funds, i would like your help! If anyone can send me £5 or $5.50 on Titan for an exhange on stars or paypal it would be much much appreciated! my name on Titan is PLmorlspin
Seems Titan asks for e-mail too. PM me and I'll send it

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July maybe we should keep the $250 added and pay it out retrospectivley after the result and base it on registered PL players.....that way we dont have jonny foreigner/non PL member running off with all the value PL worked so hard to get for this series....

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July

maybe we should keep the $250 added and pay it out retrospectivley after the result and base it on registered PL players.....that way we dont have jonny foreigner/non PL member running off with all the value PL worked so hard to get for this series....
:ok:okDITTO:ok:ok

:sad
Please dont take this the wrong way - I am all for encouraging new players to the forum and try to be as friendly as possible. What i do draw the line at is the mercenary nature of some of the non-PL registered members that just turn up and donk about and ruin what is an unbelievably good promo. I dont actually mind if they play or not but surely it would be unfair fro them to receive the added value as they are not members. The added value is surely there as reward for being part of the forum as an active member (ie. a few meaningful posts). I fully understand that this type thing is a by-product of trying to attract new members - i just think that we should use it as the hook to get them to play - then we can explain what our forum is all about etc.... and the hopefully they join and qualify for the added value in future tournaments if they choose to particpate again.

Please dont take this the wrong way - I am all for encouraging new players to the forum and try to be as friendly as possible. What i do draw the line at is the mercenary nature of some of the non-PL registered members that just turn up and donk about and ruin what is an unbelievably good promo. I dont actually mind if they play or not but surely it would be unfair fro them to receive the added value as they are not members. The added value is surely there as reward for being part of the forum as an active member (ie. a few meaningful posts). I fully understand that this type thing is a by-product of trying to attract new members - i just think that we should use it as the hook to get them to play - then we can explain what our forum is all about etc.... and the hopefully they join and qualify for the added value in future tournaments if they choose to particpate again.
Quality post mate and agree with everything you said :ok:ok:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July Most of the extra players for the last 3 weeks have been russian. Because the same password was used they have been passing it around. They are never going to participate in the forum. I agree with Andy that the added value should be restricted to members. The sites don't particularly care as they main aim is to promote extra members using their site. It also changes the nature of the games as they become more like general freerolls with lots of maniacs. Not sure thats a good way to promote the forum

================ is not the fact that you are in the position to benefit the most if said players are removed;).srry to disappoint..but it will have been payed out:lol Whats the difference some1 paying the $5.50 and only joining p/l forum,playing and winning,they are more likely to hang around and support,there are a lot on here who criticize who are members of numerous forums[are they true forum supporters????]...or are they searching value tourneys..so whats the difference?? If you were good enough...you'd have won the tourney...you were'nt.. TOUGH..be a gratious loser

================ is not the fact that you are in the position to benefit the most if said players are removed;).srry to disappoint..but it will have been payed out:lol Whats the difference some1 paying the $5.50 and only joining p/l forum,playing and winning,they are more likely to hang around and support,there are a lot on here who criticize who are members of numerous forums[are they true forum supporters????]...or are they searching value tourneys..so whats the difference?? If you were good enough...you'd have won the tourney...you were'nt.. TOUGH..be a gratious loser
Some one got out of the wrong side of the bed today,not your first post today trying to upset somebody else,pure bollox and you know it,now reply and try and upset me because that will take you a long time :cigar:cigar:cigar

OMG! I have not even asked for the cash - i could not care less! I only even brought the whole point up as Avongirl mentioned i was the only PL representative to cash. Sorry for trying to contribute - with people like you on here no wonder people dont participate.....

Bluntly i've entered numerous games on various sites' date='where i've either been given password or googled it,i'm sure i speak for everyone else,not unless they are liars.[/quote'] I don't think I've ever entered a password-protected game when I wasn't entitled to the password. And I doubt that makes me that unusual. (P.S. And I'm not lying.)