PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July

morlspin

PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - STARTS TUESDAY 5TH

:nana:nana:nana good game folks, i could get used to playing in these :) right how do i go about get my extra 77.50 dollars:hope 50% of the buy ins
well done Bawnmore :clap:clap:clap and to the other cashers as well, hopefully when Morlspin sees this he will get it sorted for you all,it definately said added but the buy ins were not so they may do that bit manually :hope and i am looking forward to receiving my 10% ;)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - STARTS TUESDAY 5TH Spotted this too late, but might play in following weeks :cheers. Don't see the table from the first tourney, is it posted somewhere? Congrats to the winners :clap

:nana:nana:nana good game folks, i could get used to playing in these :) right how do i go about get my extra 77.50 dollars:hope 50% of the buy ins
Last time I give you the password. :lol Well played.

Don't see the table from the first tourney, is it posted somewhere?
No table for this as there's no league running, just individual value added games. :ok I took a copy of the result out of habit, and as none of the winners posted it, here you go. plan050711.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just had a bit more of a look around the forum & saw a bunch of games running on ipoker network sites. I've just recently stopped playing on my fav. site (FTP.. sigh) & am looking to join up on a couple more sites. Maybe I'll give Boyles & PaddyPoker a shot. Is there a link I can click on? tks
Normally if we have a link you'll get a hyperlink when you type the word, which you can click on. Alternatively if you look in the daily diary, there'll be a download link there if we have one. :ok

well done Bawnmore :clap:clap:clap and to the other cashers as well, hopefully when Morlspin sees this he will get it sorted for you all,it definately said added but the buy ins were not so they may do that bit manually :hope and i am looking forward to receiving my 10% ;)
got onto titan support yesterday about this and it seems like they have sorted it now because i have an extra 50 odd euro in my account today and it looks like they have updated nexts weeks because it is upto 300prizepool and there is only 3 in it:ok ps teaulc did you get that 10% i sent ya;)

got onto titan support yesterday about this and it seems like they have sorted it now because i have an extra 50 odd euro in my account today and it looks like they have updated nexts weeks because it is upto 300prizepool and there is only 3 in it:ok ps teaulc did you get that 10% i sent ya;)
not yet mate ;)

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 12th July Guys. Anyone with less than 50 posts can you put your email address where you want the password sent to please. I am being lazy and sometimes you might look at another email address more than the one you signed up with. Ta.

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 12th July Hi guys. Have been browsing the forum for the past few weeks and have joined due to the excellent added value tourneys. Ive registered as AcesAgain for this one, look forward to hitting the virtual felt with u guys! :)

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 12th July Well it's certainly different from the usual PL game with these that only play with 2 buttons if you know what i mean ;) Language is a bit of a barrier too, but I think the poker is managing to do the talking lol

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 12th July Glad a PL'er won, well played :clap Haven't played for a while so it was good to get back in the swing of things, although some quite tough "newbies" about :eek