PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July

morlspin

PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - Next Game 26th July  

1. 1.

Hi Guys Sorry for the short notice, this should have been up earlier. We have a great little deal with Titan Poker starting TOMORROW for 4 weeks. titanpoker.gif Sign up to Titan Poker now! The details are as follows: 4 x $250 added games $5+50c to enter Dates: Tues 5th July Tues 12th July Tues 19th July Tues 26th July Min 10 runners Eligibilty You must be a member of PuntersLounge.com with at least 1 post in the last 6 months. Password: Is our usual one, if you dont know it, please post up or vote in the poll for a moderator to send it to you. titanpoker.gif Sign up to Titan Poker now!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - STARTS TUESDAY 5TH Well that was hard work. Both myself and Daisy tried to open an account at the same time. Because I deposited a few seconds before Daisy they have locked her account. Apparantly they dont allow 2 accounts from the same household.

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - STARTS TUESDAY 5TH Oh Yes Im up for it! :nana:ok Thank you Graeme, Punter's Lounge And Titan Poker! I have £30/$50 freemoney from those pokerstrategy people where i'm a dirty,dull bronze, "no you can't watch the videos 'coz you don't rake enough hands" member. I'll use that, coz I can't draw it.;)

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - STARTS TUESDAY 5TH

Well that was hard work. Both myself and Daisy tried to open an account at the same time. Because I deposited a few seconds before Daisy they have locked her account. Apparantly they dont allow 2 accounts from the same household.
i managed it :unsure:unsure

Re: PuntersLounge Titan Poker Exclusive Added Value Series - STARTS TUESDAY 5TH Presume this should be $250 added, not guaranteed like it says on the banners in post 1? Looking at the lobby the description says $250 added, but the prize pool is just $250 with 6 registered ($30 buy in). Assuming it should be added, I don't think we'll be able to change it for this game, so no doubt there will need to be some adjustments after the game. Can people please post up their Titan aliases, if it's not obvious who you are on PL. :ok

Dates: Tues 5th July Tues 12th July Tues 17th July Tues 25th July
If these are Tuesdays, dates will be 5th/12th/19th/26th.

Presume this should be $250 added, not guaranteed like it says on the banners in post 1? Looking at the lobby the description says $250 added, but the prize pool is just $250 with 6 registered ($30 buy in). Assuming it should be added, I don't think we'll be able to change it for this game, so no doubt there will need to be some adjustments after the game. Can people please post up their Titan aliases, if it's not obvious who you are on PL. :ok If these are Tuesdays, dates will be 5th/12th/19th/26th.
Thanks H I Had just got out of bed when posting this up in a rush lol Ill check on wether its added or gtd.....:ok

hi' date=' have no pass yet[/quote'] :welcome to PL, nice 1st post asking for a password,maybe i am getting old but some manners would be nice to start with. :welcome to PL and this is the way to make a 1st post :ok