Flat Racing 2nd July

So thoughts on the Eclipse? Backed Workforce last night at 2s. SYT price has been a joke based on form, and if you fancy him then Coral are going 11/10 in the morning so hold off for now. i can't believe the Derby and Arc winner is available at this price to be honest regardless of distance and the so called bad form of SMS, although his horses have not been running badly and Class is Class won today anyway. i think Workforce will come in for some support tomorrow and I think the King George is holding his price, it is always in people's minds that run and it means he is not a 111 horse! It should be an interesting one anyway with just the 5 runners and hopefully Confront will set a good gallop It should be a cracker though, can't wait

Re: Flat Racing 2nd July Yes, can't wait for that one, especially as I'm going to be there! Not really a betting contest for me, just one to watch and enjoy. Really great that Snow Fairy is in the field as well. Although she has been injured, she does go well fresh and could feature in the finish if there is a very strong pace. FWIW, I'd like to see Workforce put the Aussies in their place!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.