Flat Racing 25th June 2011

Newcastle 4:45 Hakuna Matata 12-1 Bet365 1 POINT WIN Was a bit disappointed with this horse on thursday over course and distance finishing 5th when running off favorite. Interesting Ellison sends it out again today so quickly without blinkers and Dale Swift taking off 5lbs. Horse has some really good form on this type of ground and at this course so this price looks real value. There is still a doubt as to the run on thursday but Ellison is a shrewd trainer and i dont think he would be running this gain so soon if they didnt think it had a real chance, to add to that i dont think Richard Kingsgoat gave the horse too hard a time on thursday when it came to finish.

Re: Flat Racing 25th June 2011 Newcastle 3.05 Investissement 1pt EW - 9/1 Bet365 WH English Summer 0.5pt win - 16/1 gen Decent on the flat for Andre Farbe and won really well lto. I expect him to confirm form with the horses he reopposes today and only 4lbs up was probably lenient by the handicapper. Should still be capable of better. 2m and soft ground should suit. English Summer has similar profile being capable abroad and then coming to England. Won well lto and again handicapper wasn't really harsh on him. He should outrun his odds and warrants a wager.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.