PokerPlayer Mag / PokerStars UKIPT Brighton seat up for grabs July 3rd

teaulc

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PokerStars UKIPT Brighton seat up for grabs July 3rd I played, I was running well, I got distracted and I donked out, sigh. Will I ever learn :( Gl to any remaining PL although I don't recognise any names left in.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PokerStars UKIPT Brighton seat up for grabs July 3rd

I played, I was running well, I got distracted and I donked out, sigh. Will I ever learn :( Gl to any remaining PL although I don't recognise any names left in.
big stack next to me decided to push all in to my preflop raise holding QQ, i call he has 6/6 and surprise surprise flops a 6,good old pokerstars,chips to chips,. haichan was still in so fingers crossed

Re: PokerPlayer Mag / PokerStars UKIPT Brighton seat up for grabs July 3rd Out in 18th when my AK ran into AA. Not my weekend. got into good position in the £30,000 later on and in the money when I hit trip JJ's. got put all in and he shows A6o with no ace on the board. Then gets runner runner to hit a 6 straight and I'm out.