WPT Poker mag - win THREE Unibet Open Online seats - June 21/22/23

swampster

Re: WPT Poker mag - win THREE Unibet Open Online seats - June 21/22/23 was good fun in last nights tourney,was really good to play as loose as i did and now know why i dont play like that normally,a great heads up between ColU and Halcyon with the latter taking it down,:clap:clap ColU very unlucky as he was at least a 5 to 1 chipleader at one time. good luck in your game Halcyon :hope looking forward to tonights ;)

Re: WPT Poker mag - win THREE Unibet Open Online seats - June 21/22/23

was good fun in last nights tourney,was really good to play as loose as i did and now know why i dont play like that normally,a great heads up between ColU and Halcyon with the latter taking it down,:clap:clap ColU very unlucky as he was at least a 5 to 1 chipleader at one time. good luck in your game Halcyon :hope looking forward to tonights ;)
Thanks Al. Halcyon, whom I believe we better know by the name Strider or Guppie, was a worthy winner. I couldn't have lost to a better bloke, see here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f63/welcome-strider-47759/ He also took my only claim to fame at poker - in every poker tournament that I've played up to yesterday where there has only been a prize for 1st place and I've made the final table, then I've gone on to win it. 4 times out of 4 up to yesterday. :sad Good luck in the final Strider, TID. :hope

Re: WPT Poker mag - win THREE Unibet Open Online seats - June 21/22/23 Well played everyone, it was quite simply a PL hall of fame right the way down the leaderboard and a great HU. I'll try to get the right time tonight, the 9pm CET threw me a little and was already out when turned up in level 4.

Well played everyone, it was quite simply a PL hall of fame right the way down the leaderboard and a great HU. I'll try to get the right time tonight, the 9pm CET threw me a little and was already out when turned up in level 4.
I understand they clear out the sitouts after a couple of levels. Not sure where their chips go. (Pretty sure it shows the right time in the diary tho ;)) Well done Daz tonight. :clap

Re: WPT Poker mag - win THREE Unibet Open Online seats - June 21/22/23 Didn't get to play...:cryI downloaded the software, tried to register and ran into a "security check" for new registrants...after speaking to support ,it seems they have had a lot of "fraudulent accounts" lately.... sent off driving licence and a phone bill pics, for confirmation, may be in for tonight, all depends on wether they get they're finger out.( out of politness I won't say what its in right now :moon):hope

Dear Peter, Thank you for your e-mail. We hereby confirm that we have received your documents. They have now been forwarded to our security department for verification. We will let you know immediately once there is an update in your case. We kindly ask for your patience as this process usually takes around 24-48 hours.
Looks like i won't be playing tonight either.:puke:wall

Al would never have paid so much on Tuesday's tournament if he'd thought it was just going to get swallowed by Unibet :lol :moon
:rollin,tbh i only forked out €6 for a bit of fun poker and entertained me no end,even with the suck -outs :spank. as usual its the principle of the thing,like the chilipoker fiasco,that was supposed to be a $1000 share out for final table,and didnt happen. if they advertise something,it should happen.

:rollin,tbh i only forked out €6 for a bit of fun poker and entertained me no end,even with the suck -outs :spank. as usual its the principle of the thing,like the chilipoker fiasco,that was supposed to be a $1000 share out for final table,and didnt happen. if they advertise something,it should happen.
I agree, it should be as advertised. I'd have given up way before you did on Tuesday :lol HOW many hands did I bust you in? lol... and you STILL knocked me out first hand AFTER rebuy break :cry :cry

I agree, it should be as advertised. I'd have given up way before you did on Tuesday :lol HOW many hands did I bust you in? lol... and you STILL knocked me out first hand AFTER rebuy break :cry :cry
;);) i was enjoying it,bit like the old days in a PL game,god they were good fun,memories:)