Dutching System and Racing Profits..HELP!!

Hi Chaps and Chapesses I am new to this forum and am seeking a little enlightenment. I have been refining a couple of systems (personal) of late but am looking at a means of increasing the portfolio with a view of becoming semi-retired!!!!. A dream for us all I'm sure. As a consequence during the course of the past year or so I have been coerced into a particular email thread which subsequently led to a constant barrage of products to buy. Fortunately I am extremely cynical and have yet to part with my hard earned .... but I have noticed a 'trend' it seems that one provider recommends another who in turn recommends yet another and it would appear that a commission must be split whoever provides the referal. Yet if one provider is reviewing a product sold by another for a % gain on forward sales they are less likely to fully appraise and/or interrogate the product. I suspect that they are all from the same 'stable'. Apologies you must all be getting very bored by now!... so to the point .....has anyone purchased recently any of the following systems:- 1. Ultimate Dutching System 2. Racing Profits 3. Houghton Hot Horses No.1 appears to be use a progressive staking plan (which could cripple your bank) yet the trail period I have been advised about, shows a healthy profit with no the bank intact. No. 2 is a back 'place' system which is in front. No. 3 has just been released, yet claims profitable figures from 2010 (it runs June -Sept only) has anyone got an opinion based on last year or indeed has any research been conducted before 2010. I should really appreciate any constructive commentary and I obviously well aware that if you do your research, burn the midnight oil, etc etc and stumble upon the 'holy grail' that you are very likerly to keep it to yourself and not punt it out for £29 0r £99 a 'pop'. Thanks guys, sorry it was so long I will review the forum for past postings and hope to become actively involved in this and past/future posts. regards J-Dog:zzz

Re: Dutching System and Racing Profits..HELP!!

Hi Chaps and Chapesses I am new to this forum and am seeking a little enlightenment. I have been refining a couple of systems (personal) of late but am looking at a means of increasing the portfolio with a view of becoming semi-retired!!!!. A dream for us all I'm sure. As a consequence during the course of the past year or so I have been coerced into a particular email thread which subsequently led to a constant barrage of products to buy. Fortunately I am extremely cynical and have yet to part with my hard earned .... but I have noticed a 'trend' it seems that one provider recommends another who in turn recommends yet another and it would appear that a commission must be split whoever provides the referal. Yet if one provider is reviewing a product sold by another for a % gain on forward sales they are less likely to fully appraise and/or interrogate the product. I suspect that they are all from the same 'stable'. Apologies you must all be getting very bored by now!... so to the point .....has anyone purchased recently any of the following systems:- 1. Ultimate Dutching System 2. Racing Profits 3. Houghton Hot Horses No.1 appears to be use a progressive staking plan (which could cripple your bank) yet the trail period I have been advised about, shows a healthy profit with no the bank intact. No. 2 is a back 'place' system which is in front. No. 3 has just been released, yet claims profitable figures from 2010 (it runs June -Sept only) has anyone got an opinion based on last year or indeed has any research been conducted before 2010. I should really appreciate any constructive commentary and I obviously well aware that if you do your research, burn the midnight oil, etc etc and stumble upon the 'holy grail' that you are very likerly to keep it to yourself and not punt it out for £29 0r £99 a 'pop'. Thanks guys, sorry it was so long I will review the forum for past postings and hope to become actively involved in this and past/future posts. regards J-Dog:zzz
1st of all as you have already stated why would somebody wish to sell something that looks to good to be true. I think you maybe refering to somebodys system thats been on a couple of FORUMS and done very well with all selections SHOWN FREE and maybe have been on here at some time and his results did speak for themselves and I believe it was claimed only 2 consecative days once without a winner but that was over years OR somebodys seen it a decided to sell it using the rules shiown there. I dont wish to state any names but the idea was to make 25 pounds but the MOST IMPORTANT PART you stopped at a winner and all I can say it worked well for him but does not mean you could end up in the hundreds to recoupe losses and still WIN THE £25 As for part 2 dont know Part 3 Is more my cup of tea as I write systems as an hobby and not that hard to find a system that would have made profits from JUNE TO SEPTEMBER in 2010 Without giving any details this may sound to good to be true but can assure you its possable to find if like you say you are willing to burn the midnight oil All I will say it deals with HANDICAPS ONLY AND FINDS AROUND 200 BETS PER YEAR In this case its been outstanding over last 3 years with a s/r 25- 26 % with profits 33 to 39% in those years but EVEN SO THAT DOES NOT MEAN THIS YEAR WILL BE THE SAME. Sometimes you come accross things that are so simple to follow and others that maybe COMPLICATED not because they ARE BACKFITTED but appling the rules to a DAILY RACE CARD but if 1 can be more spercific about RACE TYPE [ handicap hurdles or chases for instance] its poss to find more than one would expect. One of mine deals with HANDICAP CHASES ONLY but since 2006 till march this year showed a + 86 % profit from 468bets but not for this time of year and maybe introduce in NOV this year HERE. Once again one as to REMEMBER WHATS PAST IS PAST and no GUARANTEES this will happen in 2011 - 2012 as even the BEST SYSTEMS can go the other way but at least if the LAST 5 YEARS have done well the better chance of success the NEXT TIME AROUND. T%M

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.