Jump racing ~ 13th June

3:30 Sedgefield: Aghill 1pt win 7/2 Paddy Power Lawney Hill does not travel her charges to Sedgefield very often but when she has, they have won on both occasions. This could be a tip in itself, however combine that with Mrs Hill's record with horses running for her for the first time and Aghill looks worth supporting. Maid In Moscow is on a roll so even though she is up in the weights she commands plenty of respect and while its not a two horse race, Aghill could open his account over hurdles here. This is also Aidan Coleman's sole ride at the track today.

Roscommon 7.20 Blackwell Synergy 0.75pt EW - 14/1 Boyle PP Beat a very good horse on his debut and could be more to come from him. A bit of a worry both irish bookies have opened at 14/1, but he won really well and the horse he beat won easily after that, so there should be more to come. Sedgefield 3.00 Cosmic 0.5pt EW - 14/1 Bet365 Boyle VC Won a pointer easily lto and I'd take a chance in a weak novice here. Fav is nothing special and maybe worth taking on at the price. First time blinkers and 7lb claim could see my selection run well. Bar the favorite, the rest are much of a muchness. Sedgefield 3.30 Mrs Eff 1pt EW - 13/2 Bet365 Chased home a good sort lto, who bolted up since. Raised 5lb for that, but she stays very well and I expect a big improvement over 3m3f today. Yard is going well and I think most of the market principals here have questions to answer and are worth opposing. Sedgefield 5.00 Barliffey 0.75pt EW - 8/1 gen Good on the flat, but only won once. Had several placed efforts though. Made a mistake 2 out lto and then stumbled on the turn at Cartmel, but goes handicapping for the first time here and opening mark of 95 could be lenient. At the price on offer, I thought an EW bet is worth a try.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.