Jump racing ~ Tuesday 7th June

8:30 Southwell: Mzuri Bay 1pt win 8/1 Bet365 With Mrs Hill capable of getting a new inmate to run well first time up, Mzuri Bay looks worth an interest. She worked her magic with Betavix on Derby day, he improved to win well after putting up some very modest performances in points. Mzuri Bay has in contrast run quite respectably off marks similar to tonight, and last time out over fences was going ok when falling for previous handler Brendan Duke. Aidan Coleman has a 38% strike rate when riding for the yard and a good level stakes profit.

Re: Jump racing ~ Tuesday 7th June Ffos Las 6.30 Gem Mil 1pt EW - 3/1 PP WH Two horse race, where the long odds-on favorite is probably flattered by his chase win on penultimate start. Flopped few days ago over hurdles and Peter Bowen's 2nd fav could be the bet at the price. I doubt any of the other 3 in the race can threaten the market leaders, so with 75% of the stake returned if Gem Mill places, I think EW at 3/1 is the bet. Ffos Las 7.35 Arco Felice 0.75pt EW - 5/1 gen Ammo Away 0.25pt win - 14/1 Bet365 Paddy Arco Felice wasn't knocked about in novice hurdles and is likely to do better with more emphasis on stamina now handicapping. Not sure what Asia To Cuba achieved in his 2nd place lto and Tom O'Brien has deserted Call Me Bill, so probably this Keith Goldsworthy runner is expected to go well today. Ammo Away is with a chance too, because he goes handicapping for the first time here and yard usually does well with these lowly rated hurdlers.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.