Tennis - June 6-12

Atko

After the excitement of the French Open, it's back to the usual ATP and WTA events. There are two 250 series events for the men, both on grass. The better field is in London for the Queen's Club Championship, although withdrawals are decimating the field - Nadal, Murray, Roddick and Del Potro are due there. Federer is in Halle along with Berdych but the field there does lack some depth. Two international series events for the women too, on the grass in Birmingham and on the hard courts of Copenhagen, where I assume Wozniacki will be playing :-) Challenger lovers - you're in the Slovak city of Kosice this week.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - June 6-12 My eyes almost popped out when I saw how many matches there were this week. All the excitement of the French Open made me forget about the grass openers. Was intending to go down to Queen's this week but time won't allow me in the end. Should be a decent amount of betting opportunities though let's hope.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.