VALUE ALERT - iPoker Network WSOP Dollar Drive ($13K WSOP PACKAGE) SLAPDASH WINS

morlspin

Hi Guys Short notice but just found out about this. Basically its a $1 rebuy for a $13000 package to the WSOP. At the moment theres less than 350 in with just 35mins to go, awesome value. Its on BlackBelt Poker and is named the WSOP 2011 Dollar Drive and is in the lobby now. Download and play now from here to support your forum: bbp-generic-ad-468x60.gif Register with Blackbelt Poker now!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VALUE ALERT - BLACKBELT POKER - 8.30PM $1 REBUY FOR A $13K WSOP PACKAGE I know its been a while but im back me thinks had a long break family commitments and all that but have decided to make a return and see if i can get to vegas this year so i will be playing this tonight and the others if need be :ok

Re: VALUE ALERT - BLACKBELT POKER - 8.30PM $1 REBUY FOR A $13K WSOP PACKAGE

I know its been a while but im back me thinks had a long break family commitments and all that but have decided to make a return and see if i can get to vegas this year so i will be playing this tonight and the others if need be :ok
:welcome back Steve and good luck :hope

Re: VALUE ALERT - BLACKBELT POKER - 8.30PM $1 REBUY FOR A $13K WSOP PACKAGE In case this reoccurs every week $1+0.10 "WSOP 2011 Dollar Drive m/e" is 750 chips/10min clock. Or if this is outside of your BRM (hey don't knock it, might be for someone :unsure ), there are satellites: $0.25+0.02 (Freezeout) 2,000/5 $0.10+0.01 (Rebuy) ?/? $0.05+0.01 (Rebuy) 500/2 $0.55+0.02 HU Sng $0.22+0.02 5-handed sng (1 paid) $0.11+0.01 10-handed sng (1 paid)

Re: VALUE ALERT - BLACKBELT POKER - 8.30PM $1 REBUY FOR A $13K WSOP PACKAGE There is one tonight WSOP 2011 Dollar Drive S/E Buy in $1.10 same as above rebuy and add on Starts in 2.30 currently only 328 reg with a min of 1000:hope Package includes entry to the WSOP S/E accom and flights :clap PLUS some of you might not have seen it :unsure WSOP Road Trip Super Sat Win a trip to vegas during the WSOP 8th Jul - 15th Jul package includes hotel accom flights and spending money worth $2500 :clap:clap:clap:clap Currently on 17 reg min of 20 with a buy in of $5.50 or sat into it:hope:hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: VALUE ALERT - iPoker Network WSOP Dollar Drive ($13K WSOP PACKAGE) The big value is this Sunday: $500+35 freezeout with 30 x $13k packages GTD. When I checked earlier there were only 130 registered and there needs to be 780 for the guarantee to be matched. Will never happen. Also if you play this on BBP, win a package, and cash in the main event, BBP will put you into the 2012 main event. No share or makeup. Pure value here, make sure you sign up using referral code: punterslounge

Re: VALUE ALERT - iPoker Network WSOP Dollar Drive ($13K WSOP PACKAGE) Oh yeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Can a mod pleeeeeeeeeeeeease change the title and give slap the coverage he deserves?

Re: VALUE ALERT - iPoker Network WSOP Dollar Drive ($13K WSOP PACKAGE) SLAPDASH WINS Thanks, all. :ok The secret of my success was spending a week in Western Canada and coming back a day before the satellite, so that when it got to 3am my body clock thought it was 8pm and so I was still wide awake ... ... well, either that or getting dealt pocket aces seven times. :$