2 Seats for Leeds PokerPlayer Tour available to win!

RubioPete

Hello chaps, We have 2 seats to offer up for the Leeds leg of the PokerPlayer tour - we want to run some form of competition - what would appeal to you guys? simply a freeroll or something a bit different... heads-up or threes up knockout... points leaderboard... any suggestions?

Re: 2 Seats for Leeds PokerPlayer Tour available to win!

Hello chaps, We have 2 seats to offer up for the Leeds leg of the PokerPlayer tour - we want to run some form of competition - what would appeal to you guys? simply a freeroll or something a bit different... heads-up or threes up knockout... points leaderboard... any suggestions?
Sounds like a great idea to me Pete :ok Here's the feller you need to talk to: http://forum.punterslounge.com/members/morlspin/

thats a very generous offer Pete' date='one i will be very interested in,as Glen as stated,Morlspin will be the one to talk to but a freeroll would be best i think :ok[/quote'] Haha Alan, you can buy yours!! Best to PM morlspin? I can update this thread when we have the plan in place?

Haha Alan, you can buy yours!! Best to PM morlspin? I can update this thread when we have the plan in place?
hehe i`m skint,, ;);) you wont have pm rights yet,but Graeme will be able to pm you,i have texted him as he is busy at the moment :ok

How about something as simple as just saying those PL'rs who share your name get the seats? :cheers Cheers, ....PETE ;)

How about something as simple as just saying those PL'rs who share your name get the seats? :cheers Cheers, ....PETE ;)
We were thinking of something like that, our social sites are all new, so we only have something like 180 facebook fans at the moment - if we can get 500 fans we can reward one / two of them with a seat... But then who? It is measuring it - who joins because of what, and for how long? It is great if you get 1000 people to join, but if they all leave in a week/month .... Thinking something like a Facebook only freeroll, so you have to 'like' the page to get the password, but then you could just post it here and back to square 1..!