System?

Firstly I'm more of a football punter, but I read somewhere recently (Can't remember where) about the following system. Its not very scientific, and to be honest I can't remember all of it. But bare with me. The system say's you should pick a meeting every day. It should be the main meeting of the day or the second meeting of the day. I guess this is worked out by prize money? The way I think this system works is as follows: Race 1 - The favourite 1 Pt win Race 3 - The favourite 2 pt win Race 6 - The favourite 3 Pt win Stop at a winner Firstly I can't remember if the system is based on races 1, 3 & 6 or 1, 3 & 5 Does anyone know? Like I said, its not exactly scientific, but I have just checked thr results from thr last seven days. They are as follows? Today (Sat) Cheltenham Race 1 5/1 FAV Fri Warwick Race 3 8/11 FAV Thur Haydock Race 1 4/9 FAV Wed Newbury Race 1 2/1 JT FAV Tue Chepstow Race 6 13/8 FAV Mon Ayr Race 1 9/2 FAV Sun Kempton Race 1 13/8 FAV I don't know the deal with the joint favourite, but if you had backed it, the weeks profits would have been over 15 points. Does anyone use this system and how has it been long term? Also is it races 1, 3 & 6 or 1, 3 & 5? Cheers in advance