Jump Racing - Sunday 22nd May

3.15 Kelso: Mocha 1pt win @ 10/1 Bet365 BOG Plenty of question marks surrounding the principal players in this race. McCain horse has potential jumping issues which if occur here would be tough to overcome especially carrying it's winners penalty. Irish raider Latin Connection could go well having run well here in the past especially with stronger handling this time out with Campbell Gillies taking over in the saddle, however there has to be a major question mark over the suitability of this trip - may go close though but 5/2 too short IMO. Another Dimension won at huge odds LTO, however runs with a penalty today for a new stable, that i'm not a huge fan of, on faster ground so cannot be guaranteed to reproduce that form. Therefore I think Mocha may prove decent value at current odds for in-form James Ewart - the horse shaped quite nicely LTO finishing 4th over 2m4f at Newcastle in April. No doubt the horse needs to improve to figure here, however if the step up in trip and faster ground bring about any progress then think this well bred mare could go very well at a decent price in receipt of weight from her main rivals.

Re: Jump Racing - Sunday 22nd May Kelso 3.45 Badger Foot 1pt EW - 4/1 Lads Fred WH Was an ok chaser for Jonjo O'Neil off similar marks and been going from strength to strength in pointers. Now with Lusinda Russel and should have improved enough to be competitive back over rules. Race lacks any class and not a potential improver in it, so I think my selection is probably the best handicapped. Shouldn't be out of the first three and has every chance to win.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.