Jumps racing ~ Saturday 14th May

4:45 Bangor: King Ozzy 1pt win 5/1 William Hill King Ozzy makes his debut for Lawney Hill after leaving Martin Keithley. Mrs Hill has been doing well with horses she aquires from other trainers and King Ozzy looks fairly well handicapped at the moment off 106. Top conditional David Bass takes off a further three pounds. King Ozzy has a relatively low strike rate with only one win from fourteen starts however that win came here off a pound lower and he has gone close off similar marks. Not a race to get too heavily involved in with both David Pipe and Philip Hobbs also having dangerous looking runners.

Re: Jumps racing ~ Saturday 14th May Bangor 4.45 Fair Gale 1pt EW - 15/2 Bet365 Winner on the flat over variety of distances up to 1m4f. Won his sole hurdling start at Cork 2 years ago. Considering his rating of 87 on the flat, I think 110 for handicap debut could be very lenient. American Art is similar type, but he was not that prolific on the flat and his form was over shorter. Lawney Hill does well with the horses she gets from other yards, but I've never been a fan of King Ozzy and I think he is underpriced today. Joker Choker won well lto, but the raise in the weights might stop him. Fair Gale seems to be the best value at 15/2.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.