Jumps Racing ~ May 13th Friday

Aintree 6.00 Max Bygraves 0.5pt EW - 10/1 A difficult race. Quatrocentto could return to form. Magic Sky could be well handicapped if he's back to his best. Presentandcorrect usually goes well after a break. Victor Daly has won it twice and Patsy Finnegan and Magical Legend are on the up over fences. My selection just didn't perform lto, but the ground at Newbury looked inconsistently waterded and I think he hated it. His effort over 3m at Ludlow prior to that was very good and I will have a small nibble on him, because he was very heavily backed and has only raced 4 times over fences in his career. Shapes like a chaser and with Grand National winning jockey Jason Maguire on, I think he could go well here.

Re: Jumps Racing ~ May 13th Friday Aintree 7.05: Moose Moran 1pt win @ 7/1 Bet365 BOG Think this horse could prove quite fairly handicapped here and may end being a little bit of a blot. Has only had one run in handicap company which can be ignored in my opinion as appeared too bad to be true LTO. Formerly very decent flat performer who was rated as high as 104 who has yet to prove as in love with hurdles, however has some decent novice form to name which suggest the horse may be quite well in from 122 and with ground conditions ideal and the champ in the saddle, could run a decent race at 7/1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.