Flat Racing 10th May

4.20 Yarmouth Interesting handicap with several top yards represented with several unexposed and potential improvers in the field. I was keen to oppose Piano on reappeearance but ran creditably staying on well, yard in better form now aswell but that said she needs to step up again to land this at another skinny price and therefore I feel Rock My World could offer some value for a yard in hot form this season. 2nd on debut over a mile and then went fresh into another maiden again on the AW over 11f winning with a certain amount of ease and could be very well treated off a mark of 77 if fully wound up with 4th winning off a mark of 80 on handicap debut and also second placing off a mark of 78. And the debut maiden has had even more winners come out of it mainly at a modest effort but that maiden has produced Valid Reason who is a decent animal. 1pt win Rock My World 11/2 hills 3.00 Beverley Oppose a Ruth Carr runner at your perile at this time of year and once she has hit form, she had a similar season last year basically everything she runs runs very well and all her runners are returning to form and Lucky Art was the was the one to kick of the resurgent, like many other stablemates slipped a long way in the weights and looked well handicapped was unlucky to bump into a horse that is dangerous from the front last time and although up a massive 12lb for last win he should easily make his presence felt in this race from a plum draw in stall 1 and has won off a 10lb higher mark in the past! 2pts win Lucky Art 4/1 bet365 7.30 Southwell Beau Fighter has enjoyed a good winter on the fibresand this winter, got within 1/2length of Irish Jugger before he went on to win 2 more times including off a 10lb higher mark, and after that Beau Fighter also won twice on the fibresand last time beating the good benchmark Kingaroo over CD, never looked at home on polytrack and again disappointed last time out but a return to southwell could easily see him defy a 8lb rise in the weights with a useful apprentice taking off a very handy 3lb and with the rest of the field struggling for form must hold solid chance. 2pts win Beau Fighter 4/1 hills