Awooga's Value Bets

Hi all this thread will be for me to post up horses who are identified using my own personal system as being overpriced in the market or if you like the v word value. Im not claiming they win all the time of course they don't but when your backing at bigger odds you only need a few to go in for a nice profit. :nana The horses will generally be around the 7/1 mark on betfair to qualify and selections will be posted up around midday on race day. I only look at two meetings per day so I can keep on top of the racing. Any feedback is warmly welcomed :) -------------------------------------------- RUNNING RESULTS: Selections 1ST = 2ND = 3RD = UNPL = POINTS PROFIT/LOSS =

Re: Awooga's Value Bets (+47.5 pts) What's the point in telling everyone your profit after the races have been run? Start afresh tomorrow with 0pts. Plus, you are laying and backing the same horse, so wouldn't have a profit like this! Sooner or later the moderaters here will catch up with you anyway if you don't start following the rules, afterall this is blatant after-eventing!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.