Jumps Racing ~ May 6th Friday

Punchestown 4.55 Thegreatjohnbrowne 0.5pt win - 7/2 gen Blazing Tempo 1pt win - 7/1 Boyle Hampshire Express 0.5pt win - 28/1 SJ Thegreatjohnbrowne is unexposed and could be very well handicapped here, so I'll save my stake on him. Blazing Tempo gets a lot of weight from Wishful Thinking and might be able to reverse Jewson form. Ruby should be able to ride her held up and save enough in the locker for the fininsh. She's still a suspect stayer over this distance for me, but I think she's well handicapped. Hampshire Express is a tricky ride, but is a very talented horse and he could be well handicapped too. Certainly worth a few quid at the price. 2pt staked overall.

Re: Jumps Racing ~ May 6th Friday Punchestown 6.05 So Young/First Lieutenant - 1pt straight fc I think this is a 2 horse race, but at the prices, I don't think I'll be playing. The bet is the forecast with So Young reversing form with First Lieutenant. I still think he would've won the Neptune had he not made the mistake at the last. 11/8 probably a good price, but is not really my type of bet, so I'll just have 1pt staked on the forecast instead and hope it pays about 7/2.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.