Jumps Racing ~ May 4th Wednesday

Punchestown 6.40 Apt Approach 1pt EW - 8/1 Boyle Been hard to train according to trainer, but might be in his favour since he's coming here fresh. Ran a very good 2nd at Leopardstown in January last year when 2nd to Roberto Goldback. Beat China Rock and Jessies Dream, so the form is pretty solid. Paul Townend had a bad fall today and might be forced to miss his rides tomorrow, which is a shame. Don't know if connections will switch Ruby from Scotsirish, because the latter has a good chance too. Regardless of the jockey, I think Apt Approach is well handicapped off 137 and 8/1 looks decent.

Re: Jumps Racing ~ May 4th Wednesday Punchestown 5.30 Kempes 1.5pt EW - 5/1 (antepost), 4/1 still backable EW imo No idea what happened at Cheltenham, but he has disappointed twice there and probably just hates the track. Was electrtic at Pucnhestown last year beating China Rock. Nacarat has never been a true Grade 1 horse for me and with only Kato to beat, I think Kempes is a great EW bet to nothing. These days Kauto actually needs more than 40 days to recuperate, so he's definitely one to take on at 5/4.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.