An invite from PPP to all members of Punters Lounge - Palm Beach seat added 12th May

teaulc

Hi all, I am writing to you to ask for your support. We at PPP have a member who suffers from the illness ME and as it is ME/CFS Awareness Day on May 12th we have decided to put on a charity game for the cause.

Our friends at Genting Poker have put the game on for us and have also added a prize of a seat at the Palm Beach Big Game in London worth over 1K for the winner.There will also be no rake for the tourney.

The game is already set up in the Genting Poker lobby with the game name " ME/CFS awareness game". It is at 8pm on May 12th and is only a $10 buy-in.

Please can you tell all your members/players as the more players the better and as well as supporting such a great cause it looks like there will also be some good value with the amazing prize given by Genting Poker.

Andy Smith / PokerPlayersPlace. I hope that we at PL can put up a good showing for a great cause for our friends at PPP. You can Register at Genting Poker