SUMMER JUMPS SYSTEM NO SELECTIONS

This is a little system that deals with the summer JUMPS MAY - OCTOBER and although PRE 2008 it was rubbish but a LOT LESS SELECTIONS the last 3 years have been exceptional as you will see. Due to unforseen health promblems in the family I will not be showing any selections but the RULES ARE SHOWN BELOW if you wish to take a copy. ITS AVERAGED 76 BETS PER YEAR and deals with HANDICAPS [HURDLES AND CHASES] A decent race card [attheraces is good] would give whats needed and 2 out of the last 3 years you would have MORE THAN DOUBLED YOUR MONEY and a 87% profit in the other. RULES 2008-2010 [sTARTS MAY] MAY TO OCTOBER HANDICAP HUDLES AND CHASES [NOT NOVICE] 2M UP TO 3M 1F CLASS 3 4 AND 5 NOT FEMALE ONLY RACES NOT 6TH LB2 RACE [NO WINNERS] SAME CLASS AS LTO MUST BE 23 - 24LBS MORE THAN BOTTOM WEIGHT MUST HAVE WON IN LAST 10 RUNS OR NEVER WON BEFORE. 0 TO 4 RUNS LAST 90 DAYS 2 TO 9 RUNS LAST 12 MONTHS. 2008 SHOWS 74/15 S/R 20% ROI 223% 2009 SHOWS 76/19 S/R 25% ROI 187.5% 2010 79/18 S/R 22.8% ROI 227.2% As already STATED this was compleat rubbish before 2008 but except for 1 year the selections were around the 40 per year. This could revert back to being a compleat waste of time but in my view worth a look at LEAST It will very much depend on how many MEET THE WEIGHT RULE as thats why its WORKED. Maybe of interest T % M

Re: SUMMER JUMPS SYSTEM NO SELECTIONS Why I said no selections was because I dont want to be tied to look every time thiers a meeting which in my mind what a systems all about and the only way one knows if its still working. Today I have time on my hands and decided to take a look and these came up 3.35NA PORT TALBOT / SOMERVILLE 8.30W LAP OF HONOUR T%M

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.