Virgin Poker Rake Race - May

morlspin

Hi All PuntersLounge and Virgin Poker are proud to announce a small rake race for May which hopefully will be well received by our members http://www.virgingames.com/poker/splashgames.aspx?page=punterslounge&URL=358 Rake Race Schedule Starts from 1st May 00:00 until 31st May 23:59 with prizes for the following: Highest Raker receives €100 = ooblio 2nd Highest Raker receives €75 = CKitty 3rd Highest Raker receives €50 = spannerPL 4th Highest Raker receives €30 = glceud53 Most raked hands played receives €50 = ooblio with 6255 2nd Most raked hands played receives €25 = spannerPL with 5042 €330 added in total Good luck everyone and if this promotion runs well, we may have bigger and better promotions in the future. Rules: To take part, please post your Virgin name in this thread, thanks:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Virgin Poker Rake Race - May

Is rake from all virgin games ie mtts and cash apply to rake race? If so' date=' i scored nearly as much as kitty :([/quote'] Would appear that just rake generated since you expressed an interest has been counted, as there are a couple of other players who have generated more than me not included in the top four. It would be a bit unfair to run a race without knowing who else was running in it though:unsure

Would appear that just rake generated since you expressed an interest has been counted, as there are a couple of other players who have generated more than me not included in the top four. It would be a bit unfair to run a race without knowing who else was running in it though:unsure
Fair enough then, although i reckon i raked 600 odd vpoints since i put name down. Ill jump in earlier next time :)

Re: Virgin Poker Rake Race - May Its like Ed (glceud) has stated, it was done from the day you expressed an interest in the promo, unfortunately Belgareth and EMS-Jag expressed interest a lot later than the others and therefore missed out this time. I can put up the figures for how much people raked if you like, although i respect peoples right to privacy so if one of the top 5 does not want it noted on the forum, then thats their rights and I wont post up. Let me know and ill get back to you with a new promo soon!

Its like Ed (glceud) has stated, it was done from the day you expressed an interest in the promo, unfortunately Belgareth and EMS-Jag expressed interest a lot later than the others and therefore missed out this time. I can put up the figures for how much people raked if you like, although i respect peoples right to privacy so if one of the top 5 does not want it noted on the forum, then thats their rights and I wont post up. Let me know and ill get back to you with a new promo soon!
Na its fine Morl, was just wondering thats all. :D