Flat Racing: Monday 25th April

Monday: 16.55 Redcar Quite an open race this one with question marks over a few runners so therefore i won't be getting involved with any big stakes. Just Bond is where i think the value lies and i think this old times has a good chance to add another '1' to his form book. This gelding has won over course and distance and off a mark higher than todays, although that was a couple of years ago. He did however also win this time last year so has still got it in him to produce a good run. The firm ground is no problem whilst he has beaten this class of opposition enough times in the past to remove any doubts about the quality of rivals. So, yes he has done well over the years but his latest run is the one thing that caught my eye the most. He was running over the extended mile trip on the AW and travelled strongly all race, only to be short of room when it mattered turning into the straight. He ran on well to get 2nd place but he could have won that convincingly with a bit more luck. I think 5/1 is a point or so above what i would have had him at so i will gladly snap that up. 1pt Just Bond to win - 5/1 with William Hill

Re: Flat Racing: Monday 25th April 2.00 Redcar Dreamacha shaped last year as if he was capable of a lot more and although disappointed once on the AW since then has managed to get his head back infront, was made to work for the win but a 3lb rise isnt excessive and shaped better on turf than AW. This is his firs try at 5f and is all about speed so looks well suited to a try at 5f in my opinion if getting a soft lead. The other that looks overpriced at the current prices is Hypnosis. Hasnt won for a couple years now but looks well treated and has shaped as if coming back to form on the AW recently. Suited to fast ground and could easily be involved. 3pts win Dreamacha 11/4 bet365 1pt win Hypnosis 10/1 bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.