The Low Bank Roll Glory Hunt

Lee26

Hi All, My first 'glory hunt' post so if/when it collapses at the first hurdle, please dont destroy my soul too much! Just put £47 into my Betfair (£47 because i cant afford the £50!!) My aim is basically to use alot of the betting principles people are using here (Lay betting correct scores, laying horses etc). No real theory here, as its my first im a bit crap so any (constructive) advice would be good. My aim is to turn this £47 into something my desirable by next Sunday. I will be betting on Horse Racing and Football. My first bet: I am looking at Laying Sicilian Secret (13.50 Fairyhouse) @ EVENS. Theory behind this one is that despite having Ruby at the helm, the horse has little experience of good ground with no wins or places on this ground and at EVENS i fancy him as a decent earner, especially with the runners in this field who are better on good ground. £17 liability - £34 return. (Start big and all that)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.