No PM's after 50 posts?

Re: No PM's after 50 posts? true, and i would discuss my bets, but with PM i can hopefully meet people to discuss games all the time with, and dont want my random conversations being plastered across the site really. id like the option to be able to, and i still plan to use the forum mainly anyway.

Re: No PM's after 50 posts? Who me? Jesus Christ what are you on about!! Go to my first ever thread. Read that. There's why I want pms. Now maybe get off my back?! Didn't realise the top secret info and 'stealable members'. Bit ridiculous to be fair!

Re: No PM's after 50 posts?

This thread is blatantly about being able to steal members away from PL. Are you trying to set up your own group? I think you should be honest.
Love your use of the word 'blatant' here columbo!! My ambitions lie a bit higher up than setting up a forum thanks. And the fact this has all come from me just wanting the ability to message people I want to is shocking!! Maybe get out a bit more if you think everyone is some kind of cyber nerd!

Re: No PM's after 50 posts? And one last point... Surely any mod or site owner should have to ability to read PMs anyway? So why is this even an issue.? I want to PM someone about a thread I started. And I want to be able to meet punters like me? There the 'truth'. Or is that a bit too normal for some?

Love your use of the word 'blatant' here columbo!! My ambitions lie a bit higher up than setting up a forum thanks.
And there we have it :clap The PM facility is given out at the descretion of the admin team anyway, so GL with that :ok

Re: No PM's after 50 posts? Yeah I got that from Pauls earlier post, dont really get why you needed to even bother to be honest. If youll read my post, i said to paul thats fine, and ill wait, so again your negative, pointless and wasted comment isnt needed. Your right, that highlighted comment obviously means I intend to tear the internet apart, by PMing all of the people on Punters Lounge and forming a new spin off site which offers what?? better threads?? ooooo i must be the next alan sugar! I might pop over to paddy power bingo and try and take down MI5 with the women on their forum yeah?? Incase you havent noticed though, thanks for your valued input!!!

Well you do have quite a few one liner posts Lee and this is always flagged as suspiciously trying to get PM's for spamming etc... For now it won't be applied but feel free to get involved in the forum. :ok
Paul, As i said, im happy to wait until its proven that im not plotting an Alien Invasion! can you close this post or something before this intelligent being next to me decides on another quip!! (Also notice there i dont actually know if you can directly close a post, not exactly top material for a possible Forum stealer huh)!