The under 4.5 trading helper ;)

Hello, I like trading on under 4.5 market (thanks to Froment and Wednesday13) , so i made an excel sheet based on football-data.co.uk data that let you choose Home/Away teams and then see what are the odds for any number of goals in the first half. that way, if the total chances for 0 or 1 goals between two teams are 70-80 i know it's a good match to trade on. Leagues included are: Belgium, Bundesliga 1&2, Eredivisie, Premier, Championship, League1, League2, France1&2, Greece, Portugal, Spain1&2, Italy1&2, Scotland, Turkey. Use the sheet named "DO" and enter the home and away teams. there's a list of the teams, and it's sorted Alphabetically. could be downloaded from here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1519640/final.xlsm Any Comments\Suggestions will be much appreciated.

Re: The under 4.5 trading helper ;)

Hello, I like trading on under 4.5 market (thanks to Froment and Wednesday13) , so i made an excel sheet based on football-data.co.uk data that let you choose Home/Away teams and then see what are the odds for any number of goals in the first half. that way, if the total chances for 0 or 1 goals between two teams are 70-80 i know it's a good match to trade on. could be downloaded from here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1519640/final.xlsm Any Comments\Suggestions will be much appreciated.
can you tell us how it works & success rate pls

Re: The under 4.5 trading helper ;) Well, It takes home team and analyze it's home games to see how many goals were scored at those games by half time. then it does the same with the away team and her away games. These are the details that are displayed at the "DO" sheet under the HOME and AWAY tables. Then it makes an average of Home % and away % and display them at the PREDICT table. The blue-bottom-line is the chances for 0 or 1 goals to be scored by half time at the team's next game. Please notice that the data is updated to Last week (around 15.4.11). I might update the data if there will be demand. About Success rate: I didn't manage to test it yet. I'm doing it now, and i'll post here when i'll have results.

Re: The under 4.5 trading helper ;) I re-thought about your request for success rates: It's hard to produce success rates since this is not a gambling or betting system. it's a trading tool. it wont select games for you. it will only give you an indication whether the first half is likely to end with low number of goals or not. What you choose to do with this information is up to you. an apt trader will take advantage of that info to make a low and steady profit out of the under 4.5 market (Ahm... back at kickoff, lay 5 ticks lower for example. but there are better options), while a novice one (or a gambler) might use it the wrong way and lose his pants. it's just another tool in the trader's arsenal, and as such, it cannot have it's own success rate.