888 staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED**

Samba_SamPa

• Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, gwladys6 on 888

• Stake Requested: $177 - 20 shares of $8.85
  • Event/Tournament: APAT Tournaments, see below
  • Offer: 100% payback - 1 x 5% share = 5% of returns
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 17th April onwards

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments.

I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I'll be playing various tournaments on 888poker, including Daily Challenge tournaments and UKPPL Premier League games, finishing with the next APAT Online tournament, to the value of $177. Samba - 6 shares (30%) - $53.10 ooblio - 10 shares (50%) - $88.50 - received with thanks heniek31 - 2 shares (10%) - $17.70 - received with thanks andyfmfb - 1 share (5%) - $8.85 - received with thanks Burnley Jow - 1 share (5%) - $8.85 - received with thanks

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED** Sunday 17th April UKPPL Premier League game ($5.50 buy in) Finished 63rd of 94 Sunday 24th April UKPPL Premier League game ($5.50 buy in) Finished 7th of 82 for $84.60 Wednesday 27th April UKPPL Premier League game ($2.20 buy in) Finished 37th of 70 Wednesday Challenge ($27.50 buy in) Finished 67th of 515 for $32.18 Sunday 1st May UKPPL Premier League game ($5.50 buy in) Finished 33rd of 93 Thursday 12th May William Hill Super Series £500 added ($5.37 buy in) Finished 16th of 242 Friday 13th May Paddy's Fantastic Friday $1k added ($11 buy in) Finished 66th of 179 Sunday 15th May UKPPL Premier League game ($5.50 buy in) Finished 38th of 86 Monday 16th May William Hill Super Series £1k added ($8.95 buy in) Finished 271st of 401 Thursday 19th May A Por Ella $350 added tournament ($11 buy in) Finished 26th of 74 $2k Guaranteed at 8pm on 888 ($11 buy in) Finished 137th of 189 Saturday 21st May APAT Welsh Online Poker Championship ($55 buy in) Finished 28th of 87 Thursday 2nd June A Por Ella $1100 added tournament ($11 buy in) ---------- Spent $165.02 Won $116.78 Remaining $9.48

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED** Going to play the A Por Ella tomorrow night, as it is $1k bounty night, then possibly the Friday Challenge, depending on whether it's 'movie night' or not, then the UKPPL and the Sunday Challenge on Sunday

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED**

Going to play the A Por Ella tomorrow night' date=' as it is $1k bounty night, then possibly the Friday Challenge, depending on whether it's 'movie night' or not, then the UKPPL and the Sunday Challenge on Sunday[/quote'] :hope

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED** I have no idea what is going with the absolute shambles that is the 888 customer service department :@ This has all stemmed from me winning the Sunday Challenge seat the other Sunday. I contacted them at 01:56am on Monday 25th April to advise them that I was at Walsall the following Sunday and wouldn't be able to play the Sunday Challenge that day. Would they not enter me in to the tournament when they do it manually please, and could I play the following Sunday's (today). I get a reply at 02:15am from Akeem saying I will hear within 48hrs. During the Monday day time, the final tablists from the UKPPL game are manually entered for the May 1st Sunday Challenge... including me! :@ 3:12pm on Wednesday 27th I email them again, it is over 60hrs since being told I would hear within 48hrs. I unregister from the May 1st tournament and ask once again to be registered for the May 8th one. 9:57am on Friday 29th I email them AGAIN, now over 5 days since I emailed them. Tell them I am now leaving for the weekend, and ask AGAIN to be registered for the May 8th tournament. there's a reply received at 5:02pm from a Nicusor saying I will receive a reply with 48hrs!! I get home on Sunday evening and email them at 6:19pm. It's nigh on a week since I first emailed, and over 48hrs since the latest assertion I would hear within 48hrs, tell them I am in fact at home and would they reregister me for that day's (Sunday 1st) tournament. Fast forward to 10:45am on Wednesday 4th May, nothing heard AT ALL from 888. Over 9 days since first being told I would hear within 48hrs, and 5 days since the second time I was told the same. By now I am pretty :@:@ to say the least. Tell them to either register me for the Sunday 8th tournament or credit my account with the funds and I will do it myself. 10:11am on Thursday 5th May - at last a reply...

We received an answer today regarding your query, unfortunately the terms and conditions of Satellites state that the seats you win in tournaments cannot be transferred, if you don't play it on the day you've won it, unfortunately the seat will be cancelled. Should you "un-join" a tournament into which you were placed due to satellite winnings, you will not be refunded the buy-in and will forfeit your seat. I'm really sorry for these inconveniences, but unfortunately as you didn't play the tournament we cannot re-register you in it
I reply later that day upon reading the email. Fair to say my patience and courteousness have disappeared by this time. I tell them they will either register me for the tournament, credit my account, or instruct me as to where and to whom I can escalate my complaint. Receive a reply saying "....48 fkn hours!!!!" Still heard nothing :@ and I now can't even log into my account. There's no telephone number for Customer Support, not that I can see anyway? It just gives the email address under the 'Contact Us'. And no live support. So don't know wtf I can do!! I have just sent them yet another email! Total shambles :@

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED** Cheers Steve. I've been through the 888poker site numerous times, and the only contact details I could ever see was the email address - and even then they implore to check out the FAQs again before emailing them!

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED** Playing the Super Series on William Hill tonight for the £500 added, whilst 888 drag their heels. Because I said in my reply, to their telling me that I unregistered so have forefeited the $100k seat, that if I had known I could have asked somebody to play it for me, they are now apparently checking my log-in IPs to see if I've allowed other(s) access to my account before :@ Hopefully back in for the $1k added on Sunday There's £1k added to Monday's on Hills too so will play that too, and will play the Thu and Mon each week as the added value is so good.

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED** TBH. I dont like 888, their customer service is rubbish, and take up to a week to sort, and exchange rate is rubbish too. I think it's something like 63p to $1, whereas ipoker is 61p to $1. IMHO :ok

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED** No reply from 888 but was able to log in again, played yesterday's $1k added, but no cash. Playing the Super Series on Hills tonight - 4th hand had AA cracked by AJs, got 10 x BBs left (205 chips)!! Chip n a chair eh :puke :hope :hope

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED** Feeling a bit pokered out at the minute, could do with some early nights to be honest. Spent $165.02 Won $116.78 Remaining $9.48 There's $126.26 including the unused bit to share out, if we call it $130 it will make it easier for the sending back. ooblio 50% - $65 heniek 10% - $13 andyfmfb 5% - $6.50 Burnley Joe 5% - $6.50 If you want it back on 888 I can sort it out for you tomorrow. If you'd rather it on Stars/Tilt, I'll need to withdraw it to Neteller first. Up to you, just let me know :ok Thanks again for the staking :cheers

Re: 888 Challenge, UKPPL, APAT staking **SOLD OUT, STARTED**

Feeling a bit pokered out at the minute, could do with some early nights to be honest. Spent $165.02 Won $116.78 Remaining $9.48 There's $126.26 including the unused bit to share out, if we call it $130 it will make it easier for the sending back. ooblio 50% - $65 heniek 10% - $13 andyfmfb 5% - $6.50 Burnley Joe 5% - $6.50 If you want it back on 888 I can sort it out for you tomorrow. If you'd rather it on Stars/Tilt, I'll need to withdraw it to Neteller first. Up to you, just let me know :ok Thanks again for the staking :cheers
888 good for me. N1 :ok