Anyone here play at 32Red?

Banzai

Firstly do they offer rakeback? EDIT: It seems all players get 30% rb automatically via Redbacks. Secondly, see this quote on their website: "As well as Texas Hold'em tournaments, you can also enjoy Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, Razz, 7 Card Stud, 5 Card Stud and 5 Card Draw tournaments every day of the week. Check out our Live Tournament Schedule below to find out more, it even contains information on the latest Freeroll Tournaments you'll find at 32Red Poker!" Can anyone tell me the time, buy-in and any other details (standard, runners etc.) of their daily Razz tourney? Thirdly, do they offer Razz cash or SNGs? Many thanks in advance.

Re: Anyone here play at 32Red?

Firstly do they offer rakeback? EDIT: It seems all players get 30% rb automatically via Redbacks. Secondly, see this quote on their website: "As well as Texas Hold'em tournaments, you can also enjoy Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, Razz, 7 Card Stud, 5 Card Stud and 5 Card Draw tournaments every day of the week. Check out our Live Tournament Schedule below to find out more, it even contains information on the latest Freeroll Tournaments you'll find at 32Red Poker!" Can anyone tell me the time, buy-in and any other details (standard, runners etc.) of their daily Razz tourney? Thirdly, do they offer Razz cash or SNGs? Many thanks in advance.
Razz---All I can see is 246w7y9.jpgxdze60.jpg

Yes there is a rakeback system, plenty of SnG's and at one stage their rake was lower than most other sites although not sure if this is still the case.

Yes there is a rakeback system' date=' plenty of SnG's and at one stage their rake was lower than most other sites although not sure if this is still the case.[/quote'] Thanks for the replies. Rake actually seems quite high, mainly I think because the table currency is € not USD. I just missed registering for the daily tournament which had 3 runners but I did manage to get a few hands of PL Razz which didn't go to well.....

Re: Anyone here play at 32Red? Nick, Some comments / questions / feedback on your poker site: Why are there so many € cash tables, tourneys etc? Is this controlled by MG or you? Why not scrap the freerolls and offer a small guarantee for the Non Holdem daily tounaments? Again, how many of these are network-wide or site specific? Why is Razz played PL on your site and virtually nowhere else? Could you change it to Limit? You have a real chance to attract some non US players who are finding certain games low on numbers with the big US sites currently shutting out most of their players. Regards, Banzai