Jumps Racing 17th April

Re: Jumps Racing 17th April Stratford 14:15- Rushwee (Lay) @ Betfair SP 2pt liability Don't rate this one's form that highly for him to be put in as 2nd fav. Best form has come on softer ground and today's faces good to firm at Stratford. Has not made the frame in last four starts and was well beaten in a Novices' contest at Folkestone last month. I prefer other runners here such as Tribal Dance who's been a bit more consistent in better fields and Stapleton who should enjoy the step up in trip. Black Tor Figarros flat form isn't much to write home about but could be in the mix. Stratford 15:15 - Courella (Lay) @ Betfair SP 2pt liability Storm of Applause looks the one to beat here with Richard Johnson on board, he was just touched off in his last race and another strong run is expected. I don't like Courella's price at all, when you have Rory Boy and High Jack in the field too. Courella has nice form figures but he has been beating a fair distance in most of them runs plus there was not much in the field, he does act well on the ground however. I think he'll have a tough job to get ahead of Hobbs' runner and I like Rory Boy to put in a big run now running off a much lower mark. Wetherby 15:00 - PonchaTrain (Lay) @ Betfair SP 2pt liability Another small field here with just 6 going to post, this one is currently joint fav with Border Reiver who looks the most likely. PonchaTrain has gone close on last two starts but has been headed in last furlong on both starts. The ground is currently good to firm and looking at this one's victories in the past he likes the ground a bit softer, he is yet to win off this current mark and I fancy he might get touched off again.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.