** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Football match double

fungasface

Im going to do a double evry week on the football preferbly premier league and see how far i get ,i will start with 100euro in the bank and put 10euro on evry double and any profit i win on that double i will put half on the next double and half in the bank and so on , I wont do bets were the odds are brutal and i win next to nothing ill try do bets were the odds are roughly evens , Ok to start off the hunt im putting 10 euro double on this weeknds football: BLACKPOOL -V- ARESNAL(ALTERNATIVE GOAL LINE OVER 3.0)1.625 BET365 TOTTENHAM -V- STOKE (DOUBLE CHANCE STOKE OR DRAW 1/1 BET365 Reason i picked these bets because with the aresnal game i think both teams have shacky defences and blackpool seem to always score playing at home and we all know about arsenals attacking players so i can see a few goals scored here . Now with the spurs game i think they wont be playing 100percent after the madrid thumping and wth them not scoring the last few games and there defence full of injuries stoke might snatch this after their rest all week, the game they gave chelsea last week getting a draw and could of won it and before that the 4-0 thrashing they gave newcastle so their playing good at the moment unlike spurs after drawing last 3 league games ,im doing the double chance just to be safe with the double :):) .

Re: Football match double Well folks not the best of starts in the hunt stoke let me down it turned out to a relly good game which i wasnt expecting so going to do another double today for the interest: BLACKPOOL -V- ARESNAL (ALTERNATIVE GOAL LINE OVER 3.0) 1.825 BET365 LYON -V- LENS (HALFTIME/FULLTIME LYON/LYON ) 10/11 BET365 Reason im going for lyon/lyon is because lyon(4th) are at home against a poor lens team that find it hard to win games they have won once in their last 8 games while lyon have lost once at home all season and lyon have the best 1st half performance in the french league so i think this is a banker :hope hopefully CURRENT BANK : 80 euro

Re: Football match double 2 doubles gone and 2 losses :@ this isnt really going according to plan even do i have won a few hundred over the last few days these doubles arent working out but im not crying ill make up for it hopefully tonight : BRIGHTON -V- DAG & RED HALFTIME/FULLTIME BRIGHTON/BRIGHTON 13/10paddypower SHAKTAR -V- BARCELONA SHAKTAR WIN 12/5 paddypower Reason for brighton bet is brighton top the league with 1 of the best 1st half performances in the leagu while dag & red lie in 19th and i beleive if brighton win tonight they are promoted so they be ryled up for this now the shaktar game i know you think im mad betting against barca but there practicaly threw the next round and with a big game sat against real madrid i see pep resting few key players and with shaktar they are a good side that would give most big clubs a game especially at home with there unbeatin record of 2 years in europe . CURRENT BANK : 70euros

Re: Football match double Another double down another lose :wall thats 3 and evry double 1 of my selections let me down so this 1 im going to put 20euro on it to catch up on the loses SPURS -V- MADRID (over 2.5) 4/6 paddypower SHALKE -V- INTER (over 2.5) 8/11 paddypower Reason for these bets is simple 2 top teams down a few goals from the 1st and need to take risks and score alot to get back in the tie leaving gaps at the back for madrid and shalke exploit , both spurs (Crouch , Bale , VDV and Defoe) and inter Sneider , Eto ,Milito and Stankovic ) have the players to score so i think both matches will hav 3 or more goals each in them . CURRENT BANK : 50euros

Re: Football match double No luck last nite as usual 1 bet wins from the double haha this is turning out to be a joke now im going for something simple tonight well im hoping its a simple win :) just to hav a win under me belt on this thread SPARTAK MOSCOW -V- PORTO (over 2.50) 8/11 paddypower PSV -V- BENFICA (over 2.50) 4/6 paddypower Reason being i think porto is a team of good quality and maybe a step above the europa league they could beat any team thats left in this so spartak being at home now they have to score a few goals to stay in it an have few players that can turn this round so overs looks good to me and the psv game well this match is close and coach fred rutten said:''we can overturn 3 goal deficit '' hes rallying his players to go out and giv there all thats what swayed me to the overs on this game . CURRENT BANK : 40euros

Re: Football match double SARTAK -V- PORTO (OVER 2.5) :clap PSV -V- BENFICA (OVER 2.5):clap CURRENT BANK : 68 euros So 18 euro profit :D half that added on the next bet and half in the BOLTON -V- STOKE (UNDER 2.5) bet365 8/13 ARSENAL-V-LIVERPOOL (both tems to score) bet365 4/5 STAKE :19euro POTENTIAL WINNINGS :36.25 CURRENT BANK : 49euro