over 1.5<Accumulator

Hi, Guys I already have one ongoing tread with 1.5goal market.I was thinking to Start a paper trial of 1.5Accumulator betting.I'll try select maximum of 4 selections & odds ranging 1.25-1.50 .Lets assume my starting bank as 1000 units.Hope this thing will bring good results...:hope,any suggestions are welcome!(:unsure...he he...should it be welcome or welcomed??) Selections for today,(07/04/11) 1. Dynamo Kiev v Braga 2. Benfica v PSV 3. CFR Cluj v Rapid Bucharest 4. Istanbul Buyuksehir BSK v Genclerbirligi Accumulator 50 units @ 3.78 Potential winnings(Profit) 139units .....:drums

Re: over 1.5<Accumulator

Selections for today,(07/04/11) 1. Dynamo Kiev v Braga 2. Benfica v PSV 3. CFR Cluj v Rapid Bucharest 4. Istanbul Buyuksehir BSK v Genclerbirligi Accumulator 50 units @ 3.78 Potential winnings(Profit) 139units .....:drums
Results: 1. Dynamo Kiev v Braga:ok 2. Benfica v PSV:ok 3. CFR Cluj v Rapid Bucharest:@ 4. Istanbul Buyuksehir BSK v Genclerbirligi:ok ....Not the best way to start but 3 out 4 is not a bad selection to start with:$

Results: 1. Dynamo Kiev v Braga:ok 2. Benfica v PSV:ok 3. CFR Cluj v Rapid Bucharest:@ 4. Istanbul Buyuksehir BSK v Genclerbirligi:ok ....Not the best way to start but 3 out 4 is not a bad selection to start with:$
Dont get me wrong but its the same thing if U miss one or few i accumulator. Its still lost acc :) I ve noticed that U re looking your self! Try to make some research, U already have idea regarding the market. Most of the serious punters will tell U that combos are not the best way of earning money unless U have value in it. Cheers

Dont get me wrong but its the same thing if U miss one or few i accumulator. Its still lost acc :) I ve noticed that U re looking your self! Try to make some research, U already have idea regarding the market. Most of the serious punters will tell U that combos are not the best way of earning money unless U have value in it. Cheers
Yes it is very true,I didn't do lot of research as many times I failed even after spending hours on statistics.And I don't why always one selection disappoints me,once I had 14 selections with 13 correct,I would have won 33k if that day Barca scored 1 more goal....That day My heart skipped a beat on the full time whistle. :sad.......but life should continue ,right?

Re: over 1.5<Accumulator Selections for 08.04.11 1.Viktoria Plzen v FK Baumit Jablonec (Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga) 2.Macclesfield v Accrington Stanley (Npower League 2) 3.Eintracht Frankfurt v Werder Bremen (Germany Bundesliga I) 4.Maritimo v Nacional (Portugal Superliga) Accumulator 50 units @ 2.96 Potential winnings(Profit) 98units .....:drums