NOOOOOOOOO 1 !!!!

Re: NOOOOOOOOO 1 !!!! Hi All, After great consideration I've decided to stick with Total Goals over 1.5 Asian line.All ur suggestions are highly appreciated & special Thanks to betting-place.Let me repost Yesterday selections again with new odds as long as those games are yet to be played.;)

Re: NOOOOOOOOO 1 !!!!

Selections for 06/04/11 1.Chelsea v Man Utd (Guys here I've put *Even-1.90,*Exact 3G-4.33,Exact 5G-15) 21% 2.Motherwell v Dundee Utd -15% 3.Dinamo Bucuresti v FC Brasov(*Even-1.90,*Exact 3G-4,Exact 5G-12)16%......:hope
CHANGED ODDS FOR 06/04/11 FOR1.5ASIAN LINE 1.Chelsea v Man Utd 42.5% 2.Motherwell v Dundee Utd 37.5% 3.Dinamo Bucuresti v FC Brasov 27.5%...............:hope

Hi All, After great consideration I've decided to stick with Total Goals over 1.5 Asian line.All ur suggestions are highly appreciated & special Thanks to betting-place.Let me repost Yesterday selections again with new odds as long as those games are yet to be played.;)
GL :ok

whats the diff betwen over 1.5 goals and over 1.5 Asian line?? :$
There is no difference, I believe that Rozario made a mistake ;)
Ok,To be honest me too dont know what is the big difference between Over 1.5 Goals & Asian Goal line 1.5.....but What I noticed was that Asian goal line has bit high coefficient(1.5% to 2.5%) than normal over/under goal selection.(But not always !!!),..So tell me why should I go for the lower one??:lol Just check these screen shots, 14ty39v.jpgir2vxs.jpg

CHANGED ODDS FOR 06/04/11 FOR1.5ASIAN LINE 1.Chelsea v Man Utd 42.5% 2.Motherwell v Dundee Utd 37.5% 3.Dinamo Bucuresti v FC Brasov 27.5%...............:hope
Results; 1.Chelsea v Man Utd 42.5%:@ 2.Motherwell v Dundee Utd 37.5%:ok 3.Dinamo Bucuresti v FC Brasov 27.5%:ok #Starting betting bank 800$ #Present Betting bank 876$ #Today's wins/loss (+65$),(-100) #Up to date Profit/Loss (+41$)

Re: NOOOOOOOOO 1 !!!! Selections for 07/04/11, 1.CFR Cluj v Rapid Bucharest (Romania Liga I) 47.5% 2.Singapore Armed Forces v Home United FC (Singapore S League) 25% 3.Libertad v Guarani Asuncion (Paraguay Division Profesional) 42.5% ......:hope

Selections for 07/04/11, 1.CFR Cluj v Rapid Bucharest (Romania Liga I) 47.5% 2.Singapore Armed Forces v Home United FC (Singapore S League) 25% 3.Libertad v Guarani Asuncion (Paraguay Division Profesional) 42.5% ......:hope
Results, 1.CFR Cluj v Rapid Bucharest (Romania Liga I) 47.5%:@ 2.Singapore Armed Forces v Home United FC (Singapore S League) 25%:ok 3.Libertad v Guarani Asuncion (Paraguay Division Profesional) 42.5% :@ :sad Its seems I've found a certain way to guess under 2.5...:wall #Starting betting bank 800$ #Present Betting bank 841$ #Today's wins/loss (+25$),(-200) #Up to date Profit/Loss (-134$)

Re: NOOOOOOOOO 1 !!!! I think you've been a typical victim of greed and overconfidence. You had a system with 15% yield, where only two outcomes, 1-0 and 0-1, were against you, and it had several nice consecutive winners. However, you seem not to be satisfied with that, so after boost those wins gave you, you try to increase yield almost triple, to 40%, which, naturally, increases risk of losing, and it seems your selection process coudn't carry that risk. If I were you, I'd give myself a couple of days off from betting, to come in terms with this latest losing result, and then restart original system, maybe with small stakes, for at least 50 matches, when you can better evaluate if it's viable or no.