One fantasy bet at a time by Stella Artois,

Stella Artois

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois, Still not a clue mate..:unsure

Aint 7th Apr - 17:25 2m4f Hcap Hrd Bothy @ 11/1 25 e/w get me out of here @ Morning Price(MP) michael flips @ Morning Price(MP) fancy all of the above and have taken the bets that are priced up and money on them,the others i will wait until the morning to see the reaction of the market and if i still fancy them i will have a bet,otherwise no bet has been placed.
ran a good enough race but didnt enough in him to stay,.michael flips and get me out of here which i didnt back played a big enough part,get me out of here was once again a massive gamble on her shoulders and michael flips came 4th at 20/1..i just did the sums there in my head quickly and ive roughly made a profit of over €1000 today alone.:ok

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois,

Ah so €15 e/w is actually 30 staked, ok. Unless you can tell me wat bookmaker allows you to change a bet, you cannot change the odds afterwards, 6/5 is 6/5 And you might want to apply 5% commission to the lay bets, it may not be much but sometimes it makes all the difference and it is after all part of the actual result.
what the **** were boyles thinking.:rollin Baby Run @ 8/1...:loon 20 i put another 20 on this just because its such a good price,,what the f is goin on...wont complain though..
What a day this is..:bignana eastlate drifted out to 16/1 and won by 2 1/4 lengths....:clap that returned €850....:lol
No,that returns 235 judging by the rule posted above. And where was 8/1 baby run? Think a screen shot is needed here.

No,that returns 235 judging by the rule posted above. And where was 8/1 baby run? Think a screen shot is needed here.
hey mate,as i said in my previous posts i will as always be placing my bets with bookies who are best price guaranteed. boylesports were doing an offer this morning,,many of my friends were on,it lasted in total about 10mins,..you can ask them if you want..crazy by boyles on their behalf.. still have 1 horse to race,that being brave tiger in the 6.25 kempton.. will do up bank after.

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois, brave tiger was well backed but ran a stinker... very happy with my bets to date,i knew there was a big winner in me,and today was the day,Eastlake @ 16/1..also i loved the ride baby run got,made up for the cheltenham blunder..also a nice double with big bucks and zack.. great day overall with €1029 profit being made today.. Balance:€1489 Profit:€989

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois, This Glory Hunters section is very laid back in terms of rules and reasoning but to just post "morning price" is not good enough. You could effectively claim any price you wanted and have not even stated a bookie or a price so you can just claim any price you want. Seems a bit of fantasy betting is going on here and I certainly don't feel Boylesports would have been daft enough to have a 10 min offer that you just luckily took advantage of unless you can prove otherwise. I'll leave it with the moderators of this section to have a look at but it seems to me you are just manipulating prices to suit your self and maybe a few screenshots are needed (ideally ones that have not been photoshopped ;)) Mowgli :)

This Glory Hunters section is very laid back in terms of rules and reasoning but to just post "morning price" is not good enough. You could effectively claim any price you wanted and have not even stated a bookie or a price so you can just claim any price you want. Seems a bit of fantasy betting is going on here and I certainly don't feel Boylesports would have been daft enough to have a 10 min offer that you just luckily took advantage of unless you can prove otherwise. I'll leave it with the moderators of this section to have a look at but it seems to me you are just manipulating prices to suit your self and maybe a few screenshots are needed (ideally ones that have not been photoshopped ;)) Mowgli :)
i think you miss understood what i meant by morning price(correct me if im wrong).i mean that when i take the prices early i quote the original post where i have my selections from the night before,then i take the prices that on offer with the bookies,and it always best price guaranteed on all my selections but obvious not the ones i do on the exchange. if you go onto oddschecker you can check the odds,this is a quote of 1 such person who checked the price,
Was 8/1 for a full 5 minutes from 8.42 to 8.47am this morning so price is correct - you can check back odds using oddschecker. :ok
their were also others on here who said they or their friends got the price,im still in 2 minds about it being a mistake or not as the price is daft..if boyles turn it into a void then i will obviously retract it from my balance.

Here 7th Apr - 14:20 2m1f Mdn Hrd Eastlake 9/2 50 knocked up its first win back in october easily being the justified favorite.. on its previous run it ran an impressive 4th which is showing good form and can improve now that it is hitting hurdling for the first time..Eastlake has to be feared if he market is a positive,im sure it will be. 10/3,3/1 shot imo. This is something I don't understand. What bookies did you use for this price? My reasoning. You made this post at 20 to 4 this morning. Correct me if I'm wrong,but what bookies have a maiden hurdle priced up the night before the race? None. So you either 1)got 9/2 on BF or simply 2)made it up. 1).As we all know BF does not have guaranteed odds. So you couldn't have gotten 16/1 if you took 9/2 on it last night. 2). If you claim you made it with a bookies,then you made up the 9/2 at that time,as there was no market,only SP.

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois, price was taken with vc,opened up with them and from the time the bet was placed it was on the drift pretty much the whole time,went out to 18s before back down to 16s and went off at that price.for some bookies they were more generous and gave a morning price of around 6,7,8/1..but i was not fully aware of what the odds might be,i used bf as a guide and they were around the 6.2 mark so thought the price was right at the time...drifted mad for some strange reason and won easily,just be happy for me...;)

So did you or did you not place this bet at those odds at the time of posting ?
yes it was a morning price that was taken with vc at 9/2.
What time was the bet placed ?
as stated already there was roughly a 5 or 6 minute gap were boyles were doin 8/1,,8.42am onwards.bet could of only been taken within that time span.this has already been said a few posts back as well.

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois, It is hard to conceive VC even had a market up at that time so i would appreciate a screenshot here or by PM just to shut up the disbelievers. ( and for future reference add the bookmaker when posting the bet )

as stated already there was roughly a 5 or 6 minute gap were Boyles were doin 8/1,,8.42am onwards.bet could of only been taken within that time span.this has already been said a few posts back as well.
The question is when you actually took it, not when it was available. We ask all bets are posted before the event with all relevant data so that people can independently verify the info to be correct, within reason. Considering the price taken is 8/1 where the SP is 3/1F and the price only existed 5 minutes such verification, within reason, was not possible. So again do yourself a favour and show the bet.

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois, BlackSamBellamy, i removed that link as we take people on the basis of what they post here. Regardless of what they did elsewhere and i'd like to remain consistent in that. Even though you, as anyone, may question and ask for a screenshot considering the bets where posted before the event he's not obliged to reply. Me on the other hand got my name in big bold characters, very important ;), so i better get an answer

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois, i think for the best of everyone il go back to using my notebook for keeping track of my bets..lots of negativity already and i can understand why due to my previous encounters,nothing to do with this forum but all the same i can see this wont work out.. Best of luck lads..

i think for the best of everyone il go back to using my notebook for keeping track of my bets..lots of negativity already and i can understand why due to my previous encounters,nothing to do with this forum but all the same i can see this wont work out.. Best of luck lads..
Well you're pretending to be 25 here aren't you? Last I heard you were only 19-20. And this whole job/losing money talk is all fairly fake as well I'd imagine.

Re: One step at a time by Stella Artois, Ok, we're done here. You can't go around not providing the requested info, then say you'll stop posting and go back to your notebook, and then.... continue posting in another forum anyhow, wtf In the absence of any kind of decent reply i come to the conclusion those bets where never placed and if they were then the bets do not match the info posted here. We don't ask much of people just to be truthful and accurate. If you can't take care of that then you should not be posting on this forum. Goes for everyone.