Victory Poker - Party with Aoki

DaMatrix

Party with Aoki Here is your chance to win a trip to party in Vegas with Legendary DJ/Producer Steve Aoki! Super DJ/Producer Steve Aoki will play every Tuesday night 7PM PST - $10 + $1 buy in for eight weeks starting Feb 8th to Mar 29th. Each week’s winner will advance to the Final 8 Freeroll on April 5th to see who qualifies to play Steve Aoki in a Heads Up Challenge! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The last $11 sat for this is tonight, the previous 7 haven't played since they didn't meet the minimum 6 players I believe. Don't take my word for it though as I don't think I was up to see all of them get cancelled. I'm pretty sure 5 or 6 got cancelled. And maybe 1 I didn't see if it did or not. Nevertheless, this is a great chance for a PLer to win a trip to Vegas for just $11 if we can get at least 6 players, as the winner should go straight through to the Heads-Up for the package or they might have to beat 1 player in the shootout to get to the hu. Bad news: the game is at 3am BST! More info: http://www.victorypoker.com/promotions/party-with-aoki Also, I won the last promo like this they did which started last November, you may have seen something about it on my FB. Basically, I technically won in January and they still have't given me the prize and their support as been atrocious for the past 3 months. Victory are moving from cake to cereus network soon I think.

Re: Victory Poker - Party with Aoki Did you win this one? :loon Party with a Playmate Featured Here is your chance to win a trip to party with Playmate Sara Jean Underwood! party-with-a-playmate-header.jpg Host Sara Jean Underwood will play every Wednesday night 7PM PST - $10 + $1 buy in for eight weeks starting Nov 3rd to Dec 22nd. Each week’s winner will advance to the Final 8 Freeroll on Dec 29th to see who qualifies to play Sara in a Heads Up Challenge! Heads Up Challenge - If you beat Sara in the heads up challenge, then you win a trip to meet Sara and party with her! And, if you lose, you get an autographed poster of Sara signed specifically for you.

Re: Victory Poker - Party with Aoki

The final needs a minimum of two and nobody has qualified' date=' so Final will not run[/quote'] The final is against Steve Aoki. I asked Victory about what happens if there was only 1 qualifier and no reply of course. So if there is a min of 6 players tonight and somebody wins then they should go straight to the HU no? They are giving me the prize for the last promo at this year's WSOP apparently, but I think the cash is better since they have wasted 3 months of my time already and no gtd that the thing will happen this summer as even they don't know the date yet lol So yeah, if you win tonight there will probably be no shootout if nobody else has qualified so you would go straight to the online heads-up against Aoki for the package. Did you email them Joe? I guess tho they will try not to payout like they have with me for over 2 months!

Re: Victory Poker - Party with Aoki Cheers Joe. Yeah, can't blame someone for winning a qualifiers though, as I said, maybe someone did qualify. Anyway, there wouldn't be a shootout. They manual reg the person into the final anyway. It just got cancelled again as only me registered tonight lol. The site is a joke. And they haven't replied a week after they asked me how much money I wanted for flights/hotel/etc... :(