unsure about bulldog777

shogun25

why do they need the front and back details of my credit cards ,i have never had to go through this before ,i deposited through moneybookers? EMAIL: [email protected] logo_print.gif Email Back Verification Form [ Print Form ] I certify that the electronic media record of my transaction held by bulldog777.com shall be used as the final determination to resolve any dispute I may have. I acknowledge that I have read all the information contained in the bulldog777.com License and agree to abide by all the rules, terms, conditions, and agreements therein and as may be amended from time to time. (Please complete, in clear letters, one form for every credit card you have used) Name (as shown on account) ___________________________________Username_____________________ Address Line #1 ___________________________________________________________________________ Address Line #2 ___________________________________________________________________________ City _____________________________________State ___________________________________________ Zip/Postal Code ___________________________Country _________________________________________ Home Phone ( _____ ) _______________________Fax ( _____ ) ___________________________________ Work Phone ( _____ ) _______________________E-mail _________________________________________ Date of Birth _____ / _____ / _____ (mm/dd/yyyy) Type of Card: ____________________________________________________________________________ Credit Card Number: _______________________________________________________________________ Expiration Date: ____ / ______ (mm/yyyy) Name as shown on card: ____________________________________________________________________ Also remember to send us a visible copy of your driver's license or other form of official photo I.D. as well as a copy of each credit card used (front and back). *Please accept this as authorization for bulldog777.com, to draft the above listed Credit Card and continue such authorization until I notify bulldog777.com and the bank listed in writing. Signature ____________________________________________ Date ____ / ____ / ____